maandag 4 maart 2013

Chapter 42

"Gary, come to bed honey..." I said as I looked over my shoulder. He sat there behind his laptop with only his jeans on, typing away something. "Just a minute..." he mumbled softly as he took a last sip of his red whine. I sighed closing my book and placed it on the bedside table. I climbed out of bed and walked towards Gary. "What are you doing?" I whispered in his ear as I placed my hands on his shoulders, massaging his muscles softly. "Mmh that feels good..." he smiled as he saved the document and closed his laptop. "You should sleep baby, you're way too tired to write down lyrics. It's almost midnight..." I said as I continued my movements in his neck. "Rob was pretty heavy mm?" I giggled as I felt that he was pretty stiff. "He was yeah..." he whispered as he took hold hold of my hands. He turned around and pulled me in his lap. "I love you..." he smiled as he planted a kiss against my temple. "Come on then let's go to bed." He lifted me up and walked to the bathroom while I let myself fall on the soft blankets again. I grabbed the duvet and pulled it over my body till it reached my chin and waited for Gary.

What takes him so long? I thought after ten minutes. He is usually done by now... I sighed and grabbed my book again. It was actually a pretty boring book but I had to read it as preparation for my next lessons. What am I doing to those children?  I thought by myself as I turned another page. 367 pages of pure boredom, I sighed by the thought of it. Maybe I will just skip this test then... let's be the nice teacher for once. Another five minutes past and I noticed why it took Gary so long as I heard the shower being turned off. I closed the book and threw it on the bedside table. The warm feeling of the duvets made me feel tired, I closed my eyes and drifted away...

"You still awake?" Gary whispered as he moved some hair out of my face with his fingers. "Mmh yeah..." I mumbled and turned around facing him. He stretched his arm and turned off the light, letting the darkness fill the room. I moved my arm around his waist and rested my head on his chest as I closed my eyes slighty. "You think Rob will get better?" I said softly as I moved my hand up to his cheek playing with his little stubble. "Yeah I think so..." he mumbled as he locked his eyes with mine. He placed his hand on the side of my face lifting it up before kissing me tenderly on the lips. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue entered in response. I could still taste the red whine a little as he circled inside my mouth. I moaned moving my hand from his cheek to the back of his head as he turned me around. He pulled away and sighed as he rested on his elbows either side of my face. "I love you so much Eve... promise you'll never leave me?" He said with a serious tune in his voice. "I promise..." I whispered and pressed his warm lips back on mine. His hands moved over the side of my body to my waist, where he slowly hooked his fingers under my panties pulling them down.  I kicked them off with my feet and moved my legs around him, our lips never losing contact. He rested his hand on my cheek as he started kissing my neck softly sending chills all over my body. "You. Are so. Beautiful..." he whispered between the kisses. I blushed running my fingers through his hair. He removed his hand from my cheek and took hold of his length, pushing himself inside me slowly. I moaned as I closed my eyes and rested my head deeper in the pillow. Gary continued kissing my neck as he slowly moved in and out of me sending enormous amounts of pleasure through my abdomen. I circled my hips in unsion causing him to moan. He rested his hand on my hip digging his fingers lightly in my flesh. "Mmh fuck..." he whispered as I felt him harden inside me. I moved my hand around his neck while I held on to his bicep with the other. I could feel myself getting closer as Gary continued his movements. "Oh shit Gary..." I groaned as I reached my limit convulsing underneath him. "Mmmh yes..." I pulled his lips back on mine kissing him passionately as I felt his warmth being released inside me. He moaned as he kissed me back holding my face in his hands. "Mm you're so good." He sighed as he pulled out of me slowly and lay down next to my side. I laughed rolling over slightly pressing my forehead against his.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten