vrijdag 8 maart 2013

Chapter 43

I woke up the next morning, it was already light outside and the curtains were open. I looked down beside me and Gary was gone. I sighed getting out of bed and pulled some clothes on. Gary is probably already downstairs I thought as I walked into the kitchen. But he wasn't there, a little note was lying on the table.

"I'm off to the hospital to chat with Rob. I'll be back soon. Why don't you buy something nice In town? Take the car from the neighbours. Love you, xxx"

Aw, he was so sweet. I noticed Gary's credit card lay under the note. I couldn't just grab it could I? That would be so wrong... but he just said buy something nice... I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted him.

*Gary, are you sure about me using your credit card?  Give Rob a big hug from me. x*

Almost immediately a text came back.

*Hug back, he's doing a lot better. Why don't you come to the hospital, then we'll go to town afterwards?  xxx*

I smiled, that will do it then. I grabbed an apple and the car keys from the neighbours' car before I walked outside. The weather here was so nice. Not to warm, not to cold. Just perfect.
I put my sunhat and glasses on and walked a little bit further down the road untill I reached the neighbours' house. They were gone Gary told me, but we could use everything, if we wanted. I stepped in the white cabriolet and drove off. When I reached the hospital fifteen minutes later I got out and walked towards the entrance.  I was greeted by a small woman. "Hello, can I help you?" "Erm yes, were can I find mr Williams?" I said. She walked behind some kind of desk with papers all over the place.  "I'm sorry what's your name?  Not everyone is allowed to go there..." "mrs Mor-..gan" I stuttered not sure if I should have said mrs Barlow. But we weren't married yet so I thought it would be wrong. "I'm sorry your name is not on the l-" "No, no it's fine. She's my fiancé." Gary smiled as he suddenly walked towards the desk. I blushed as he moved his arm around my waist and kissed my temple. "Oh well then you can go in of course,  sorry." She shrugged before walking back into the hall.

I turned around and looked at Gary, he looked gorgeous in that denim shirt above his cream trousers. "You okay?" He smiled as we walked through the hallway. I nodded and rested my head against his shoulder. "I enjoyed last night..." he said as he pulled me tighter against him. I looked up raising my eyebrows. "Really?" I grinned. "Maybe we should do it again..." he whispered in my ear before opening the door on the left... I stood still watching him walking inside the room with a huge smirk on his face. The basterd. I shook my head in disagreement and walked towards Robbie who looked indeed a lot better than yesterday.  "Hey Rob,  you're lookig good." I smiled as I gave him a big hug. "Thanks Eve, I'm feeling great. They better let me go home tomorrow." He laughed as he leaned back against the pillows again.

"So... have you guys.. talked?" I asked curiously.  Robbie smiled. "Yeah we did. I hate him more than ever. So you guys can leave now..." he was looking serious now. What the **? I looked up at Gary who shrugged, then back at Robbie.  "Haha don't look like that, I was only joking you crazy!" He tapped me slightly on my arm as I sighed in relief.  For one moment I thought he was being serious. But then again, was Rob ever serious? Haha. "So you're joining the tour?" I smiled. "Yeah ofcourse! I can't wait, not long before the rehearsals start ain't that right Gaz?" Gary looked up from his phone,  "uh yeah I think next month or so..." he mumbled as he looked down again.
"Ey you already started your diet?" He giggled as he pulled Gary's shirt up. But his faced dropped as he saw his abs. Ofcourse he hoped to see Gary as a cuddly teddy bear underneath that shirt. Haha too bad for him. "You've been working out?" He raised his eyebrows as he kept looking at Gary who put his phone in his back pocket. He smirked looking at me. "It's all her fault!" He said as he stood up to grab some water. Robbie bend over closely to my face. "What are you doing with him? He can't be better looking then I am on tour." He whispered. "Make sure he puts on some weight again."  I laughed pushing him away. "Ha I dunno. Ask him, I'm not doing anythig."

Half an hour later Gary and I walked through a little street in the shopping centre of L.A. He held my hand in his and crossed our fingers as he looked down on me smiling. "What did Rob say about me when I was gone?" "Oh nothing..." I said biting my down on my bottom lip to keep myself from laughing. I wasn't going to tell Gary that I have to make sure he puts some weight on again did I? I preferred him this way. He looked better than ever.  "Oi he did! I can see it! Tell me..." he said as he squeezed my waist.  I jumped up from the sudden feeling. "No I won't tell you, it's nothing really." I smirked. "I don't believe you." He  dragged me in a posh looking shop and turned me around.  "Gary what are you doing?!" I laughed as he pushed me in a changing room.  "Making you answer my question..."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten