dinsdag 12 maart 2013

Chapter 47

*4 months later- july *

*Gary's POV*

"Guys where is me pants?..." I shouted as I walked down the stairs of our stage. Yes, tonight it was our stage. With our fans. And our songs. Wembley. I loved Wembley,  the atmosphere was incredible but right now I could slam everyone in the face. I was angry, where in God's earth was my pants? If this is some kind of stupid joke from the lads it's not funny. I rushed back to the changing room, hoping it will be there. But of course... it wasn't.

"Mark's POV"

"Ehup where's Gary? Did anyone see our captain?" A laughter filled the stadium as we looked around. "I think he's lost somewhere guys..." "yeah what do we do now?" "Let's get the party started now mr.B isn't here yet... what do you guys think...?" The audience went mental... we could have some fun with this... "you can do what you like..." "DO WHAT YOU LIKE!"

"Silence please cause I've got something to say..."

"Eh there's our captain. What took ya so long Gaz?"

*Gary's POV*

"Well it seemed someone stole my pants... backstage..." I frowned my eyebrows and looked at Mark first, knowing he could be the one behind this. He just laughed at me. "Well did you find it then?"
"No I didn't...But I found something else in one of our bags...I believe it was Rob's...." his faced turned to me immediately, surprised.  Not knowing what was about to happen.  "Since when did you started to collect all of our trousers mate?" I stood up behind the piano and walked towards the lads. The audience screamed louder than ever when they noticed I had my clown trousers on that we used during our circus tour. Rob went red. Bright red.
"Now I thought we could relive some memories from our last tour... since Rob wasn't there...

As I walked to the dressing room I was boiling. The blood rushed through my veins and my clothes were sticked to my body. The show was incredible, such a shame it was our last one. I could do a few more to be honest. It was like the old days again. I opened the door and was greeted by some people from behind the scenes who were cheering and screaming.
This after party was going to be good, I thought. Eve was standing between them as well. I smiled while I grabbed her wrist and took her to my private room. "You were amazing tonight!" She said excited. "That clown custume.. you should have seen the look on people's faces!  There were going mental Gaz!"
I lauhed "I know.. I know.. little surprise for the last show hm?" "Such a shame that it's already over, I enjoyed the shows..." "yeah me too. But we can finally get married now mh?" I said as I pulled her in my lap kissing her cheek. "What about tonight?" She turned around surprised, "tonight!? Gary I'm 4 months pregnant I'll look fat" "So what... you want to wait another 5/6 months then?"  I grinned as Mark suddenly opened the door. "Ey you two lovebirds, getting ready for the big night?" He smiled as he pulled his sweaty shirt over his head. Eve looked at me and frowned her eyebrows. "Gary... don't tell me you a-" I cut her off, pressing my finger against her lips. "Shhh. Just put this on for tonight yeah?" I grabbed a box from behind the sofa and gave it to Eve before standing up and leaving the room. "G-gary!" She screamed just before I closed the door. "No talking sweetheart!"
This was going to be a good night...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten