maandag 11 maart 2013

Chapter 46

*Gary's POV*

"Here you go.." Eve placed my chocolate ice cream infront of me and sat down. I should really watch out with those ice creams cause I'm on the tour diet. It's horrible, but thankfully I have enough willpower to stick with it. This ice cream looked bloody delicious though. I took a piece of it. "Mmmh" I closed my eyes by the taste of chocolate. I smiled, just what I needed. "See? Told you..." Eve brought me back to reality. "Mm? Told me what?" "That you would like it." She laughed. "You already forgot?" "Yeah I'm in heaven now..." I answered as I took another spoon. "You know Rob told me to make sure you put on some weight..." What?! I almost chocked. I put my spoon down and looked staight at Eve. "He said that?!" She just laughed, was she laughing because of my question or just about the whole thing?  "Yeah he did. I think he's just jealous though..." 

She finished her dessert and placed the empty bowl on the middle of the table, her eyes sticked to mine. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged. "His problem. Although i have to run a few rounds for this ice cream." I sighed placing my hands on my stomach. "Oh really?" She said looking at me with flirty eyes. "Yeah... or did you had something else in mind?" I sighed as I bend forward grabbing her hands in mine. "I had a few ideas..." she smiled biting down on her bottom lip. "Don't. Do. That..." "what?! This?" She did it again.  God why did she have to do that?  She fucking knew it turned me on big time. "In that case let's go hm?" I stood up pulling Eve behind me. "You didn't even p-" "now I did." I grinned as I dropped some notes on our table.

"You're horrible!" She giggled as we walked over the road back to our mansion. It was an half an hour walk back, but the view was nice. "You love it." I smirked back. "Oh! How do you know Barlow?" "The look on your face sais it all." I smiled pressing the side of my forehead against hers. "You know when I asked you about that test..." her hand tense immediately in mine when I said the word 'test'. I stood still and looked at her. "Eve is there something you aren't telling me?" Her eyes looked down on the road, I knew it! She's hiding something from me!

*Eve's POV*

Oh why does he need to ask that question?! What the hell am I supposed to say now? "I erm..." "Eve tell me... Now." He raised my chin with his fingers looking me straight in the eyes. "There's nothing. I'm just surprised that you're asking all those questions. Why do you?" I asked bluntly.  Maybe this was a good way, turn the question back. He sighed and grabbed my hand again as we walked further. "I just want to start a family with you Eve. I love you, more than anyone. And it just feels right." Why was he doing this to me? I couldn't hold it back till the tour started could I? It wasn't even fair... "Gary I did take a test..." I whispered. He stopped again, and turned around facing me. "W-well what d..did it say?..." I moved my hands around his neck and pressed my lips against his ear. "I'm pregnant..." I smiled. He pulled me away holding his arms around my lower back, I saw a twinkle in his eyes. "You sure!?" He asked excited raising his eyebrows up and down as if they were dancing. I nodded. "Yes I'm sure.." a huge smile appeared on his face. He suddenly picked me up and spun me around in the air. "GARY!!" I held on tight being the coward that I was, afraid that he might drop me. He placed me down again and pressed his forehead against mine. "You don't know how happy I am right now!" He smiled before he kissed me tenderly. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten