vrijdag 1 maart 2013

Chapter 39

"You ehm... you.. you want to buy a morning-after pill? You know just.. just in case?" Gary stuttered walking over to me. "I don't know..." I sighed grabbing a pillow and dugging my face in it. "Ey come here..." he pulled his arms around me and pressed my head against his chest. "You do want a baby right?" He murmured softly in my hair.  "Yes..." "well let's see then, alright?" "Okay." I looked up at him smiling. He lowered his head kissing me softly. "I love you." "I love you too."

"Come on we need to go and find Rob..." Gary stood up and grabbed my wrists pulling me off the bed. "I will get dressed, just a minute." I smiled walking over to the wardrobe.  I knew Gary was watching me, I could just feel it, the basterd. "Don't stare at me like that perv!" I giggled as I grabbed my favourite red summer dress. "Sorry babe, I will just go downstairs then if you don't want me here..." "oi Gary! No you stay here!" I quickly pulled the dress over my head and walked back into the bedroom. "Red looks good on you sweetheart,  you should wear it more often." He grinned squeezing my hand. I blushed as I followed him downstairs. I wondered if Robbie was indeed at his house here in L.A. I felt so quilty about all this, I still couldn't believe that Robbie had nothing to do with it. It was so sad. Gary opened the passenger door and I sat down in the black audi cabriolet. "You're not nervous are you?" Gary asked as he started the engine. "I don't know, I just feel weird about it." I shrugged as I pulled my sunglasses on.

We drove for about twenty minutes before Gary pulled over in front of a gate. "He lives here!?" My jaw dropped as I looked at the massive mansion behind the gate. "Yeah he does, stay close to me though. Otherwise you'll get lost!" Gary laughed as he opened the gate which surprised me actually.  He had a key of Rob's house? I can't believe he keeps surprising me. "Okay here we go.." he sighed looking at me. I saw a concern in his eyes. What if Robbie wasn't here? Gary climbed out of the car and walked over to my side, but before he could open my door I was already out. "You don't always have to open my door honey." I smiled moving my arm around his waist as we walked to the front door.

Gary putted the key in the keyhole and turned it around. He looked at me before he slowly opened the door. We walked into the hall, it looked empty. It didn't seem like there was living someone here at the moment. Everything was just to clean and perfect. "Robbie? !" Gary shouted as he opened another door. There was no answer. Fuck this. Were else could he possibly be when he's not here? I walked into the living room when I heard a dog barking. "Gary! Come here!" I screamed as I was greated by a small white dog. "Hey little cutie. Where's your boss then eh?" I asked striking the soft hairs. I turned around as Gary walked in. "What's wrong?  Oh his dog! Well that's a good thing." He said as he put his hands on my waist lifting me up. "Rob?!" He yelled again, no answer. "Fuck this.!" I looked at Gary who was walking from one room to another. I decided to have a look upstairs an walked back to the hall. We better find him, I thought as I walked up the stairs. No no he is just upstairs Eve don't worry he'll be here. I was brought back from my thoughts as I kicked against something small on the floor. My jaw dropped, o fuck no! "GARY!!"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten