zaterdag 23 februari 2013

Chapter 38

We lay there in the grass for a while, enjoying the moment. "We got to go back baby..." Gary mumbled in my hair. "I know..." I sighed leaning my head against Gary's chest. Mrs Barlow... mrs Barlow... I smiled by myself thinking about it.  I just couldn't believe he actually proposed to me half an hour ago... "what are you thinking?" "Nothing..." I giggled "yes you did, you always think about something when your eyes are looking up..." gosh he knew me too well. "Well?..." he asked looking down on me with a smirk on his face.  "I was thinking about being called mrs Barlow..." I laughed standing up. "Oh really? You better get used to it..." he grinned as we walked back to the car.

Someone was striking my cheek, not now please I'm tired... "Mm go away let me sleep..." I mumbled moving the hand away. "Eve wake up..." "m what?" "it's eleven in the morning, we need to go and find Rob..." Gary whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes looking down on him. He was fully dressed, disappointing.. "what's disappointing?" Oh shit did I just say that out loud? I giggled pulling his lips down onto mine. "Mm that you're dressed..." i sighed. He pulled away, "you had it all yesterday..." he grinned standing up from the bed. I smiled thinking back... yeah yesterday was perfect...

*12 hours earlier...*

Gary pulled over at the side of the mansion, he looked down on me as I twisted my fingers through my hair. "What?" I asked cheekily. I stopped as Gary placed his warm hand on my cheek.  "Are you coming inside... mrs Barlow?" He rested his forehead against mine moving his hand up and down my cheek slowly. "And then what?" I asked biting down my bottom lip. "Don't do that..." he sighed. "Why not?" I bit my lip again giggling at the same time. Gary mumbled something before getting out, walking towards my side and opened the door. "What did you say?" I asked as I watched him standing next to me keeping the door open. My gaze was almost immediately dragged towards his crotch. He was hard.  Really hard. I giggled looking up again.  "You're terrible." He sighed lifting me out of the car. He shut the door with his foot and walked towards the front door. "Gary I can walk by myself!" I laughed hiting his arm. He suddenly changed direction and walked towards the pool. "Oh no Gary, NO.WAY." he just grinned tightening his grip so I couldn't wriggle myself free. "Gary don't you dare throwi- AAah!" I yelled as Gary threw my into the pool. Too late. "Gary I hate you! Ooh!" I screamed swimming towards the steps. Gary just stood there laughing himself to death. He's going to regret this one. I climbed out and walked towards him as he was still bending over laughing loud. "You had to see the look on yo- WOAH!" I pushed him as hard as I possibly could into the pool. He smashed down on the water screaming my name. I laughed by myself as I turned around and walked towards the door. Two can play at this game Barlow... I opened the doors but suddenly felt two strong arms grabbing my waist and lifting me up from the ground. "GARY!!" I screamed as he swung me over his shoulder. He walked me up the stairs to the bedroom and layed me down on the bed. We were both still soaked and the duvets started to damp straight away...

"Now... payback. ." He groaned as he removed my clothes leaving me completely naked on the bed. "Payback for what? You threw me in the pool first!" I laughed as I watched him  undressing himself. "I'm allowed to, you aren't..." he giggled before he bent over. I moved my hands to the back of his neck as he started kissing me passionately. I moved my tongue over his lips and they parted immediately letting me in. He moved his hands through my hair before they moved down to the side of my face as he started kissing my neck sending shivers all over my body. "Gary.." I moaned running my hands over his back. I felt his muscles tense as he lifted his arm up and placed it on my thigh. He fastened his grip and lifted my leg around his waist as he continued to kiss my neck. I moaned as I felt his tip against my entrance. I needed him so badly. "Gary please..." I whispered bucking my hips underneath him. "Shh. don't talk.." he mumbled against my skin as he moved down kissing my belly. I ran my fingers through his hair as he suddenly kissed me there. I moaned loud as he flicked his tongue driving me crazy.  He grabbed my hands tight as he slowly licked over my entrance. I closed my eyes dropping my head in the pillow as he continued. Oh Fuck. He moved back up moving my leg around his waist again. "Gary please..." I begged as he kissed slowly over my breast. He just grinned continuing kissing up my neck before his lips moved over mine again. "Ooh shit!" I moaned as he suddenly pushed himself inside me filling me completely. He kissed me passionately before moving almost all the way out again. I pulled away resting my head on his shoulder as he continued moving. He sucked on my pulse points as he fastened his rhythm driving me insane. "Jesus Gary..." I moaned at the intense feeling he caused. That's when it hit me. "Shit." I said worried. "What's wrong baby?" He mumbled against my neck as he continued his movements. "Gary you didn't-" "I don't care..."he moaned circling his hips against mine. I cleared my thoughts and lifted his face up looking in his eyes. He smiled kissing me tenderly... "ohh fuck Eve..." he groaned pulling all the way out before thrusting back in. I moved my legs further up his waist letting him go deeper. "Mm Gary... O FUCK!" I screamed as I reached my orgasm convulsing around him. "Ooh baby... that's it!" He groaned as he spilled his warmth inside me. "Oh god..." he sighed collapsing down on my body...

*present*

"You didn't use protection though..." I said as he was about to walk out the door. I saw him swallow slowly as he looked at me again, a concern in his eyes...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten