vrijdag 1 februari 2013

Chapter 26

Here's the next chapter hope you enjoy!!
@GBrulestheworld


 ‘’Well what are you gonna say then when they ask you why you’re late?’’ I said half moaning when he dropped kisses down my stomach before kissing me there. ‘’fuck Gary, stop.’’ I hissed when he flicked his tongue causing chills all over my body. He was driving me insane and he fucking knew it all too well. I grabbed his elbows  pulling him up so I could kiss him again, ‘’I’m so hard Eve, please sort it out quick okay?’’ he whispered in my ear. I moaned turning him over so I was on top, I moved my hand over his rock hard erection before pulling his jeans down along with his boxers. Fuck he was hard.  ‘’please Eve…’’ he moaned closing his eyes moving his hands over my bum. ‘’what do you want?’’ I said kissing down his neck. ‘’you know what I want…’’ suddenly he grabbed my back turning me over, I pulled my legs up moving them around his waist. Without warning he slammed himself inside me filling me completely with every thrust. ‘’o Gary shit!’’ I moaned as he started grinding his body against me, doing everything he knew would drive me crazy. He grabbed the side of my leg pulling it further up his waist letting him go deeper and deeper every time. ‘’O God, Fuck..’’ he shouted as he fastened his speed. I bucked my hips meeting his with every thrust making him groan load. ‘’Shit Eve, FUCK!’’ I digged my nails In his back when I felt every muscle in my body starting to tense. ‘’Gary I’m c-…FUCK ! O SHIT GARY!’’ I screamed out riding my orgasm. Gary groaned against my neck when he spill his warmth inside me. ‘’FUCK Eve FUCk you’re so good…’’ He collapsed on top of me when he finished his release, our hot, sweating body’s sticking together while our breaths fill the room. ‘’I love you Gary…’’ I whispered softly against his shoulder.

He pulled himself up stepping out of bed searching for his clothes. I looked down on him while he fastened his trousers, ‘’You’re so fit…’’ I moaned resting my head against the headboard. ‘’It should be illegal.’’ He laughed walking over to me, I held my arms open when Gary bend over kissing me passionately. ‘’I’m so fucked…’’ he said when he planted a final kiss on my lips.  ‘’Yeah you are… in two ways…’’ I said cheekily  biting down on my bottom lip. ‘’Don’t do that…’’ ‘’Why not?’’ ‘’Because it’s doing things to me…’’ he whispered before pulling away grabbing his jacket. ‘’Have fun…’’ ‘’Thanks sweetheart. I’ll be back soon okay?’’ he gave me a final kiss before walking through the door…


*a few days later…*


Gary and I were waiting in the hospital for a normal check-up. I was 13 weeks on the way now, but I felt nervous for some reason. ‘’What’s wrong baby?’’ Gary said moving his hand over my leg. ‘’Nothing, I’m just nervous… I don’t know why…’’ I looked down moving my hand over his. ‘’it’ll all be fine okay?’’ he said kissing my cheek. ‘’Evelyn?’’ a doctor’s voice interrupted us. “oo yes that’s me.’’ I stood up pulling Gary along behind me. He smashed my bum slightly while we walked into the room. ‘’Oi, stop that!’’ I said turning around meeting his eyes. ‘’sorry.’’ He grinned as we he sat down beside me.  I was happy the doctor was a man, so he didn’t pay much attention to Gary. ‘’This is going to be a little bit cold, but you know that…’’ I nodded looking at the screen next to me. ‘’Well, here it is.. let me see…’’ he moved the thing around pressing slightly in my belly. I looked at Gary who was staring at the screen with twinkles in his eyes. He looked so cute… ‘’Okay.. well everything seems fine to me…’’ the doctor said still looking at the monitor. ‘’Can you already tell if it’s a boy or a girl?’’ Gary asked. ‘’No not yet… But I’m sure we can find out next time.’’ He said looking down at us. ‘’You want a picture of it?’’ ‘’Yes!’’ I answered. ‘’Alright then… I will be right back.’’ He pulled the gear away so I could fix myself up. ‘’I don’t think I want to know what it’s going to be…’’ I said looking down at Gary. ‘’Are you sure?’’ he said pulling me into a hug… ‘’Well not yet but it would be a bigger surprise…’’ I said tightening my arms around his waist.  ‘’mmm shame, I already had a name if it's going to be a boy...’’ ‘’O really?’’ I said looking up at him. ‘’What did you think of?’’ He moved forward resting his lips against my ear. ‘’Gary Junior…’’ 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten