dinsdag 5 februari 2013

Chapter 27

"Just leave us alone okay, I don't want to see you anymore. I'm done with you, you understand?  D.O.NE. !!" A loud bang followed. Gary had smashed his phone against the wall. "What's wrong baby?" I asked striking my hand over Gary's back. I woke up earlier by the sound of his phone and listened to the conversation. There is not much to say about it actually.  Gary was just swearing into the phone getting more and more angry with the second. I looked down at his broken iPhone that was lying in pieces on the floor. What the hell did Robbie say that made him so angry. I looked up at Gary's face, he was red, boiling red and full of anger. "I need to go for a walk." He hissed before he got out of bed grabbing his jacket. I watched him walking around in the garden from the balcony.  As long as he's not leaving I'm okay I thought climbing back into bed. Fifteen minutes later Gary laid down next to me, pulling my body firmly against his keeping me warm. He rested his head on my shoulder as I squeezed his hand slightly.  "Are you going to tell what that was about?" I asked mumbling. "Mmhr tomorrow okay? You need sleep now." He kissed my neck soflty before we both fell into a deep sleep...

The next morning I woke up feeling sick again. Fucking great, I thought it would be over by now but it clearly wasn't. I pushed Gary's arm away and ran to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. A few seconds later I felt Gary's hand making contact with my back. "Are you still feeling ill after three months? I thought it would be over..." he said as he pulled some hair out of my face. He pulled me up holding me tight in his strong arms. "I thought so too..." I said as I dugged my face deeper In his chest. He stroke my hair with his hand while the other rested around my shoulders keeping me close to him. "It will be over soon I think..." he said as he loosened his grip looking me in the eyes. "Hiya, chin up you! I have a special party tonight and I want you to come with me alright?" I looked up in his green eyes that showed a twinkle.

"What kind of party is it?" I asked after I washed myself and  walked back to bed. I got back in and rested my head against Gary's side as he leaned against the headboard. "Oo just a nice dinner with some friends..." he said running his fingers over my shoulder. "But if you don't feel well enough I won't go..." I lifted my face looking up at him. He was so beautiful,  holy shit he looked hot with that messy hair. Jesus. "What?" "O nothing I like your hair like that..." I said climbing further up on his body. I bend forward pushing my forehead against his while I stroke his chest with my hands. "It looks really hot." I pushed my lips against his kissing him hard. "Mm really?" He groaned rolling me over so he was on top. "And you always say that i need to go to the hairdresser huh?" He moved down kissing my neck, sucking on my pulse points. "Gary..." I moaned running my fingers through his hair as he rested his chin on my belly. "You want me?" He said slowly unclasping my bra letting it fall on the floor. I just nodded in response. He flicked his tongue over my nipple causing chills all over my body. "You want me Eve?" He asked again as he moved down kissing just below my belly button while his hands removed my panties. I bucked my hips slightly, he was fucking messing around with me again. "Gary please... " I moaned tugging at his arms pulling him over me. I moved my legs around his waist as he kissed my neck again. I felt his hard erection pressing against my entrance as Gary looked me in the eyes. "Sshh be quiet..." he whispered before pushing himself into me painfully slowly. I moaned softly as he finally filled me entirely. He moved almost all the way out again before thrusting back in. "You like that don't you?" He whispered in my ear as he started to speed up. I just groaned in response digging my nails in his back as I felt myself climbing. Gary kept thrusting into me deep as I was on the edge of my orgasm. "Shit Gary. .." I hissed dropping my head deeper into  the pillow. "Mm Come for me Eve." He growled as he grabbed onto my thigh pushing as deep into me as possible. "O GARY FUCK!! O shit baby!" I screamed out as I finally reached my limit. After another few thrust Gary reached his orgasm as well spilling his warmth inside me load after load. "Oo fuck Eve... o my god." He shouted as he filled me once more like an exploading volcano. "O my..." he sighed as he finally finished his release. I grabbed his face kissing him passionately as his hands ran through my hair. He pulled away after a moment laying down beside me out of breath... "I love you Gary..." I said as I closed my eyes again. "I love you to..."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten