dinsdag 19 februari 2013

Chapter 36

*Gary's POV*

"Eve!" I will get her for this. I ran out the bathroom searching for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. Oh so we're playing a game here eh? "Eve?" I slowly opened the door that led to the hall and the stairs. I turned my head around the post "honey?" A soft giggle came out of the closet. "Oh there you are!" I got closer and made sure my footsteps were loud so she could hear me. The closer I got the louder she giggled. Oh she's totally stuck now I smiled. I moved my hand to the door handle and grabbed it tight not opening it yet. I waited a few more seconds before I swung the door open and grabbed Eve by her waist. "Ooi Gary let me down!!" She screamed hitting my back. "No." I grinned,  I enjoyed this to much to let her just go now. "Gary! Stop it!" I slapped her bum slightly before laying her down on the bed. "You perv!" She giggled trying to get me off her.

"Perv  uh? That's what you tried to call me all the time didn't you?" I said tickling her all over her body, she was only wearing her bikini bottoms, fuck. I felt myself getting hard already. "Gary! Please stop!" She screamed underneath me. I got her locked up between my legs so she couldn't get away. I finally stopped and moved my hands over her back massaging her softly. "Mmh...Gary..." she whispered.  I grinned, she enjoyed this. As I stopped she turned around facing me with her bright blue eyes. God she was perfect. I bend over, resting my forehead against hers and smiled.  "Did you buy-?" "Yes I did, don't worry." I cut her off resting my finger against her mouth. She smiled slightly pushing my lips down onto hers kissing me passionately. I thought back when we first met in that restaurant. Watching her there sitting alone looking pretty... From the very first second I knew she was the one for me. And look where we are now.

I smiled kissing her back sliding my tongue inside her mouth. She moaned moving her fingers through my hair as I pulled her bikini bottoms down with one hand. Fuck I wanted her so badly. I pulled away and looked down at my crotch. "Well someone's awake..." she giggled turning me over so now she was on top. Oh fuck no. I rested my head in the pillow while Eve moved her hand under the waistband of my boxers. "You need a hand?" She giggled pulling my boxers down. "Eve don't. Oh shit FUCK!" I groaned loud when she starting moving her hand up and down my length. Oh my god this felt so good. "You like that don't you?" "Mmmh..." "answer me Gary..." she started moving faster and harder now. Fuck this shit. "O yes Eve. O god!" I closed my eyes pushing my head further in the pillow as I held her left hand beside me. Oh fuck. I felt myself getting closer now, throbbing in her hand as she continued to move.

*Evelyns POV*

I looked up at Gary who had his eyes shut and breathed quickly now. I lowered my head and moved my tongue around his already wet tip making him groan loud. "Fuck Eve stop." He wispered softly. I grinned taking this as an encouragement to take him further in my mouth. I rested my hand on his waist as I started to suck, slowly at first taking him deeper every time. "Mmh.." Gary bit down in his bottom lip as he tightened his grip on my hand. I ran my teeth up his length slightly "O Eve stop. Please baby. Shit." Gary hardened inside my mouth as I took him as deep as I could. "O Yes baby that's it! O fuck, fuck!" He screamed as he shoot his warmth inside me load after load bucking his hips as he did. I swallowed quickly and licked my lips as I moved up resting my body on his.

"Satisfied?" I grinned. "Not even close." He whispered in my ear before rolling me over so I was underneath him. He grabbed something from the nightstand and shove it over his length before smashing himself inside me. I tried to move my hips in unison with his thrusts as he kept speeding up. "O fuck Gary!" I moaned as I felt myself climbing already.

*Gary's POV*

I looked down on Eve as I pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back in hard. "OO SHIT! MMH..." She moaned biting down on her lip tightening her grip in my back. "Ooh that's it baby." I hissed as I kept pumping in and out fast. "Gary I'm gonna c- aahh oo fuck!" She screamed as she convulsed underneath me making me reach my limit too. I quickly pulled out of her and removed the condom before releasing myself all over her stomach.  I ran my hand up and down my lenght till I was fully spended. "Oh fuck." I crashed down beside her. Both panting heavily.

*Evelyn's POV*

"When are we going to search for Rob? I asked as our breaths were back to normal.  "Mm he can wait for now. . ." He grinned rolling on me again. He rested his elbows either side of my head while he brushed some hair out of my face. "I'm not finished yet..."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten