dinsdag 12 februari 2013

Chapter 31

"Y-yes I'm pretty sure why?" "Because the police told me that Robbie was at the police station at the time..." I almost chocked in my tea. Fuck. How is that it even possible. "But Gary how? That's not possible when he was with me doing all those things..." "I know I find it strange too. They asked me to bring some security tapes in. So I will just grab those and bring them. You're staying here or not?" "No, no I'm coming with you of course! " I jumped of my seat, grabbed my coat and walked out.

"So here are the tapes, I don't know if you can find anything. I looked at them several times and he looks like Robbie so..." Gary handed the tapes over to some big fat police officer who was staring at me the whole time. It was getting enoying and Gary noticed. "Can you just call us if you find something? I've got an important meeting in half an hour." "Yeah well. I will look at it... I'll ring you tomorrow." We stood up shook his hand and walked out. "Did you see him staring at me for the whole time?" I said when we're walking back towards Gary's car. "I wanted to slap him in the face..." he said opening the door for me. I got in and grinned resting my elbow just below the window. Gary started the engine and drove off.

"Where're you going? This is not the way home..." I looked up surprised as he took the wrong exit. "O nothing..." he grinned while he pulled over. "Gary..." I looked at him rasing my eyesbrows. "O come on just a little surprise, now you're coming or not?" He said holding the door open for me. "Oo alright then..." I sighed getting out. Gary pulled his arm around my waist while we walked through the street.  After about five minutes he stopped in front of an expensive looking jewellery shop. "No Gary I'm not getting in there..." "o come on you..." he pushed me inside the shop closing the door behind him. Great no turning back. He didn't have to do this. Gary turned towards me holding me in his arms. "I want to buy you something special,  you know we've been together for six months so I thought..." I giggled kissing him tenderly.  "You're to good for me." "No I'm not, you're amazing you deserve it." He gave me a quick kiss before pulling me after him.

"You didn't have to buy the most expensive one Gaz..." I laughed walking out of the store. "It was the most beautiful one though..." he grinned. O god, not that grin again. He opened the door for me when suddenly his phone began to rang. "Well that's fast..." he said after he saw where the call was coming from. "Gary Barlow... uhu... well  ermm yes.." Gary sat down next to me staring over the steering wheel.  "Okay... yeah we'll be there right away.. ok bye." He hung up and looked at me. "They think it was someone else who looked and sounded like Rob..." "W-What?!" "Yeah I know it sounds weird, he didn't tell me everything yet... they might know who it was as well." "But Gary what about the first time. .. you know when you kicked him to the floor.. was that also not..." I was totally confused, my mind was going crazy. That's not even possible... Gary just looked at me with confusion in his eyes as well. "We're going to the police station now..."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten