zondag 17 februari 2013

Chapter 34

"Eve? Evelyn wake up sweetheart!" "Mm what?" I mumbled trying to open my eyes. "We're about to land, get dressed." Gary threw some clothes to my face while I sat up slowly. I was so tired, I didn't even knew why. "Gary?..." I screamed because he walked back to his seat again. "Yes, what's wrong babe?" "Come here you..." I pointed at the empty spot next to me while he walked in my direction.  "You should get dressed you know." He said throwing himself on the bed, his face resting against my chest. I played with his soft hair, twisting it around my finger. "We could stay here for a while..." he said looking up. "What? Here in L.A?" "Yes, why not? Just until the tour starts..." "Gary you know that's not possible you guys have rehearsals and stuff the months before..." "o shit, you're right... forgot about that..."  he mumbled...

We walked through the gate of LAX. It was quiet at the airport, which wasn't a big surprise for this time in the morning.  I had a bit of a jet lag to be honest, fucking time difference. "Do you even know where to go Gaz?" "Yeah I think so..." he said not convinced with himself either. We walked hand in hand while Gary pushed our stuff infront of him looking at the directions constantly.  "Ah this way, now I remember!" He grinned pulling me behind him. After a few minutes we were outside waiting for a taxi, it was hot here. A bit too hot. Gary wiped away some sweat from his forehead while he watched over the road. "Shall we go to the hotel first?" I asked supposing he would like a shower. "Hotel? We're not going to an hotel Eve..." he grinned. "Gary...." "trust me, you'll love it..." he planted a kiss on my forehead while the taxi arrived. We put our stuff in the back and got in. "Where to go sir?" "2679 astral drive... " Gary said while he winked at me at the same time.

45 minutes later we pulled up at this enormous mansion in the hills. I turned around looking at Gary who just sat next to me with a huge smile on his face. The basterd. "Thanks, here you go." He gave the driver some notes and grabbed our bags. "You coming then?" He said while I was still overlooking the gorgeous view. "Y-yes..." I turned around and followed Gary. This house was just to beautiful,  I've never seen anything like it. "I always stay here when I'm in L.A. I'm thinking about buying it. What do you think?" I couldn't even speak,  I was so overwhelmed by everything that I could only look at his face which turned into confusion.  "Hello?? Eve?" He giggled pulling me into his lap. We sat on the sofa overlooking the mountains for a while. Gary wrapped his arms around me while I rested my head against his chest. I could easily fall asleep. "Gary I'm tired." I mumbled while he twisted our fingers together.  "Me too..." he whispered in my ear. "Come on let's go to bed..." he stood up and carried me to the bedroom. Laying me down on the bed. He closed the curtains and got in as well, pulling the duvets over us. "We'll stay here the next month..." he said when I was about to close my eyes. "I would love that..." I whispered.

"Mm Gary.. fuck me baby.." I groaned while he teared  the clothes of my body. He was so fucking hard,  I could see him throbbing already. "Put your legs around my waist." He growled  while he rested his tip against my entrance. I did what he asked and moaned loud when he grabbed my waist tight in his hands. "Gary please..." "what do you want babe?" "Mm you." "Really?" He looked up raising his eyebrows. I was so turned on if he's going to wait any longer I might break down. "OO Gary FUCK..." I screamed when he slammed himself inside me. He thrusted hard into me holding onto my waist. "Shit, fuck baby." He growled as he kept speeding up. I could feel myself getting closer and closer while I digged my nails in his back causing him to groan. "Mm Fuck Eve..." he screamed grabbing my leg and moving it further up his waist. I looked him in his eyes while he moved out of me slowly. "Gary noo! Go on!" I screamed.

"Eve? Baby what's wrong?" Gary asked looking up at me immediately when I sat up in bed. I looked down on him, fuck he was shirtless. "Gary..." "yes?" He raised his eyebrows, looking at me confused as I climbed on him resting my legs either side of his waist. I bend over resting my lips against his ear. "Make love to me..."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten