maandag 18 februari 2013

Chapter 35

"What no Eve, we can't." Gary pushed me down beside him. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Why not?" "You forgot to take your pill remember?" He said standing up."But we also did it on the plane, what's the difference?" I asked while he dressed himself. "I used protection then... I don't have anything with me now." He grabbed his shirt from the floor and pulled it over his head while he looked down on me. "I'm going to buy some stuff, I'll be back in an hour okay?" "Don't forget to buy-.." "I won't !" And with that the door closed. I got up and pulled some clothes on as I walked downstairs. The bright sunlight blinded my eyes as I opened the doors to the beautiful garden. I could go for a swim I thought while I looked at the empty pool. I got back inside and searched for my bikini. I grinned putting it on. Gary will like this one, I thought. I grabbed a big towel and walked downstairs again.

My God the water was pretty hot here! I eased my way into the pool. The sunlight crashed down on the bright water, luckily I don't burn fast I thought when I noticed I forgot to put some cream on. I rested my head against the side wall of the pool while I overlooked the mountains. So beautiful. I sighed closing my eyes slowly and fell asleep.

"WATCH OUT!" I jumped up opening my eyes quickly as Gary jumped in the water right next to me. "You.. O. Gary I hate you!" I screamed pushing him away from me. "I love you to baby." He grabbed my waist pushing me closer to him as he kissed me passionately.  "Mmh m" he gilled as he pulled away. "You've messed up my hair you. I wanted to keep it dry." I giggled pulling my arms around his neck. "Too late..." "I'll get you back." I grinned. "Oh really? Well you'll have to catch me first." He whispered in my ear before he splashed another load of water over me. "Ooii you! Get here!" I screamed as Gary pulled himself out of the pool running into the house. The basterd. I'll fucking get him for this one. I climbed out and grabbed the towel before rushing inside. "Gary?" I screamed upstairs. No answer. Fine then I'll get him myself. I made my way upstairs and walked into the bedroom. No Gary. Where the hell is he? "Gary where are you? This is not funny!" I giggled slightly. "I'm over here!" I heard a soft voice whisper. Oh great the bathroom eh? Nice one Gary. I opened the door of the bathroom. "Gary?" I didn't saw anybody and turned around again. "AAH!" I yelled when somebody grabbed my waist from behind. "Sshh it's me!" "Gary! You..." I hissed. "yes? What am I?" He turned me around so I was facing him. "Nothing..." fuck he looked hot, water was still dripping of his body and his hair was perfectly messed up. "What did you want to call me Eve?" He whispered in my ear while he pushed me into the shower cabin."nothing..." I giggled while he started kissing my neck. "Mm really?" He mumbled unclapsing my bikini top and letting it fall on the ground. "I'm sure you did...tell me.." his face was millimeters away from mine as he looked deep into my eyes. I moved my hands behind my back grabbing the shower head while I pressed my lips against his as distraction. I smiled slightly as I turned on the shower still holding it behind my back. When it reached a good temperature I pulled away from Gary spraying the water in his face as I ran out the cabine...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten