woensdag 13 februari 2013

Chapter 32

"So that's kinda what we know for sure..." the officer sighed. I just gasped at him the entire time. This could not be true, it couldn't be true. "S-so Robbie has nothing to do with this?" I asked. "No, nothing at all." He stood up handing the security tapes over at Gary. "I won't need these anymore. We already caught the suspect and he'll be accused. He'll probably go to jail for a few years, he's done these kind of things before, pretending to be Robbie and hurt his friends. He knew you were still funerable because of your past you know." "Y-yeah well, thanks..." Gary looked at me, frightening in his eyes. "What the hell are we gonna do with Rob now?" He whispered. I grabbed his hand and kissed his knuckles softly. "We need to get in contact with him. As soon as possible." The officer looked down at us. "We haven't heard from mr. Williams for three months..." he said taking a sip of his hot coffee. "Do you know where he could possibly be?" Gary asked standing up. "Don't have a clue, do you want to report a missing?" He already grabbed a piece of paper while he waited for our response.  "No, no I'll look for him first. But I'll contact you if I don't get in contact with him, thanks." We shook his hand and walked out.

Gary unlocked the gate of his house and drove the car into the garage.  "I feel so unbelievably bad about all this..." he sighed while he rested his hands on the steering wheel.  I placed my hand on his thigh and squeezed it slightly. "We'll find him Gary..." I said, but even I didn't know if that was true. The last time Rob dissappeared he stayed away for a long time. "He probably thinks I hate him... O FUCK THIS SHIT!" Gary slammed his hand hard on the dashboard making me jump. He got out and slammed the door behind him. Leaving me in the car, I better let him cool down a bit instead of chasing behind him. I got out and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. 

Half an hour passed by before
Gary came back. He rested his head against the wall standing in the doorway. He was totally sodden. "O Gary, come here!" I walked over and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me tightly resting his head on my shoulder. "I don't want to lose him again Eve, not again..." I moved my hand through his hair softly.  "You won't Gaz, you won't..." I whispered in his ear. It felt like he was crying, I pulled away and looked him in his teary eyes. "Come on let's get you dressed, you look awfull." I dragged him behind me to the bedroom. "What if he's into drugs again because of this?" He mumbled while I sat him down on the bed. "He's not that stupid Gaz, I'm sure he won't do that again..." I said walking into his walk-in closet searching for some nice clothes. I grabbed some black jeans and a burgundy red shirt. "Here you go." I smiled handing him over the clothes.  I bend over and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. Holding his face in my hands. "Mmhh..." Gary groaned while I pulled away. "You change yourself, I will get dinner ready yeah?" "I'll be right there." He smiled holding my hands in his. I walked out of the room heading downstairs to the kitchen. Ten minutes later while I placed the plates on the table I heard a loud sound coming from the stairs. "Gary? You're okay?" I screamed while I grabbed some other things. "Y-yes..." I looked over my shoulder while Gary got into the kitchen. My jaw dropped. "Gary why did you pack our bags?" "We're going to L.A. baby..."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten