donderdag 31 januari 2013

Chapter 25

I woke up with a sick feeling throughout my whole body. It couldn't get any worse to be honest. I felt bad about yesterday, waking Gary up with my stupid nightmares while he has an important meeting today. I felt sorry for him. I turned around to watch him sleep, it’s ten in the morning but he hasn’t woke up yet. ‘’Gary? Are you awake?’’ ‘’mmm’’ was the response. ‘’I’m going downstairs to make some breakfast, come when you want okay?’’ I said stroking the side of his cheek slowly. ‘’Give me a kiss…’’ he mumbled moving his hand over my back. He had that well known grin on his face again, dirty bastard that he was. I giggled planting my lips on his kissing him passionately. ‘’mmm…’’ he moved his hand to my face before spinning me around so I was laying underneath him. ‘’I love you Eve…’’ he said dropping kisses down my neck. ‘’I love you more…’’ I mumbled moving my hands over his shoulders to hold them together in his neck. ‘’mm not possible…’’ He said before kissing me again. I slid my tongue inside his mouth making him groan.  I felt him getting hard against my thigh. ‘’make love to me gaz…’’ I moaned while he kissed my neck. I moved my legs around his waist as he pushed himself inside me slowly. A warm wave of pleasure spreading through my body. ‘’fuck Eve..’’ he hissed in my ear while he moved himself in and out of me making me moan load. I tightened my arms around his neck digging my hands in his skin. ‘’Oo shit Gary, fuck.’’ I groaned as he built up his speed thrusting deeper inside of me every time. I felt him getting harder inside me as he kissed my neck sucking on my pulse point. ‘’oo yes Eve, this is so fucking good.’’ He moaned before emptying himself inside me load after load. I screamed out his name when I also reached my climax. ‘’jesus…’’ he whispered as he lay down beside me. I turned on my side resting my head in my hand looking down on him. ‘’Why are you looking at me like that?’’ he said holding my hand in his crossing our fingers.    ‘’I just love you so much…’’ I answered kissing him softly…

‘’You ready then?’’ I knocked on the bathroom door that was locked for some reason. ‘’Almost..’’ ‘’You are much worse than me when it comes to preparing yourself for a special event you know?’’ I giggled resting my head against the door. ‘’I’m not!’’ ‘’Yes you are!’’ The door flew open all of a sudden making me lose my balance. ‘’Woah watch out you!’’ Gary screamed catching my fall. ‘’haha I’m sorry.’’ I laughed. ‘’That’s not funny you could’ve smashed on the floor.’’ He said looking at me with concerned eyes. ‘’Well luckily your arms where there right? Have you been working out lately?’’ I said squeezing his biceps. ‘’maybe…’’ he whispered softly in my ear. ‘’maybe not…’’ he moved his hands over my bum while he pushed back. ‘’Oo how will I find out?’’ I said cheekily holding onto to his tie. ‘’Maybe you need to ask your biology kids sweetheart.’’ ‘’mm really? I thought you knew it all too well last time…’’ Gary moaned pushing me down onto the bed bending over me. ‘’mm I forgot…’’ he said kissing me hungrily, sliding his hand underneath my shirt at the same time. ‘’You’re running late Gaz…’’ ‘’I don’t care.. I want you now.’’ He groaned against my neck while he unfastened my jeans… 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten