donderdag 10 januari 2013

Chapter 13

*3 weeks later*

'Okay guys, right down your homework for next wednesday and make sure you do it because I'll check everyone...' I was back working again for three weeks now and everything was back to normal. Gary was on a little tour with the boys to promote their new album, they were doing great. I missed him though, I haven't seen him in two whole weeks! The buzzer went and the children stormed out of the class. I was an English teacher at a high school, pretty good job most of the time, but it could be pretty boring somethimes. I packed my stuff and was ready to go home, my home not Gary's. It was way to big to be there all on your own. I really don't know why he lived there, but it was beautiful so I guess that's what made him decide to buy it.

As i walked out the door and locked it i was grasped by two hands, one placed on my mouth so it would stop me from screeming and the other one wrapped around my front. I wanted to scream, but i couldn't. What the hell was happening to me? Why did nobody help me out? I was dragged inside the classroom again. And the person locked the door. Eventually the hands started to loosen a little bit. 'Hi babe.' a soft, sweet voice spoke to me. 'GARY!! You're here, finally!!' I turned around and tossed my arms around him. 'Be carefull babe!' he laughed when i almost squeezed him to death. 'You told me you would be away for another week, and now you're here. Can I be happy for a moment?' I said looking him in his eyes. He looked a little bit tired, must be because of all the travelling they had to do. 'I missed you so much Eve, I couldn't hold it any longer, I wanted to see you.' he said before kissing me like he always did; full with love.

Gary would tell me about all of the things they'd done on the way back home. I couldn't help but smile all the time, i couldn't be happier with him being back. 'You really are happy aren't you?' Gary said when he noticed I was still smiling when he drove the car into his garage. 'Yes, ofcourse I am.' i said kissing his cheek. 'You look exhausted Gary, you should go to sleep.' 'yeah maybe i should...' he looked at me with that cheecky grin on his face. 'what?' I giggled back in return. I couldn't resist that grin and he fucking knew that all to well. 'Oo nothing...' 'Nothing? why did you looked at me like that then mr. Barlow?' I pulled him out of the car and we're walking to the front door when Gary lifted me up from the ground and pressed me against the nearest wall he could find kissing me passionately. His hands wounder down to my hips. I missed this so much i thought when i twisted my hands in his hair. He moved his hand up to my face tugging my hair gently. I heard a click of the front door that opened and Gary pushed me inside.

He started giving little kisses down my neck. I moan softly, closing my eyes. This is to good.  
We walked up the stairs to the bedroom and he laid me down on the bed climbing on top of me. 'Gary...' 'yes?' he said while he pulled my shirt over my head and unclapsed my bra. 'I missed you so much...' I said sitting up moving my hands around his neck kissing his lips softly. 'I missed you to sweetheart.' he said while he pushed me down again. He dragged my pants and knickers down and climbed on top of me. I could feel he was already hard. 'I love you so much, you know that right?' 'I know.' i said when he pushed himself inside of me. I moaned by the feeling of intense pleasure. He started moving faster, filling me almost completely with every thrust. 'mm Gary...' 'Come for Eve.' he hissed while he continued moving faster every time. That's it, I couldn't take it any longer and convulsed around him groaning loud. 'SHIt Eve, o baby yes...' He shoot his warmth inside of me and crashed down. 'o my God, i love you Eve.'  'I love you to Gary.' i said before we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten