zondag 6 januari 2013

Chapter 3

So here's the next chapter guys, i actually wrote the next chapters as well up to chapter 10 this holiday cause tomorrow starts school again and i don't know if i have time to write... but i will just post one every day, or you have to beg me to put the others on it as well...
Anyway,, hope you enjoy!! xx @GBrulestheworld


It took about forty-five minutes till we arrived at this huge gate that was locked. I looked at him and he grinned. ‘don’t look so shocked it’s just a house’ he said as he pressed a button to open the gate. He started driving again on this long lane that was hidden between high trees  and led to a beautiful huge, like really huge house. It looked quite old but it was beautiful and looked like a French castell with all those flowers climbing up on the stone walls. I just stared at it… ‘It’s… it’s so gorgeous Gary….’  He smiled ‘Glad you like It Evelyn.’ He stepped out of the car and walked to my side opening the door. He reached my hand and helped me out. ‘come on, I’ll give you a tour’. He wrapped his arm around my waist and started walking to the front door.  As he opened it he pushed me in cause I was just standing there on the doorstep watching the beautiful decorated hall. ‘come on in, don’t be shy I don’t bite.’

He showed me all of the rooms, and one after the other was beautiful. ‘did you all decorated this yourself?’ I asked when he was about to open another room which was locked. ‘yeah most of It, although my mum helped me a bit.’ He searched for the right key that fitted in the door. ‘why is this room locked?’ ‘oo you’ll see, there are some precious things between these walls.’ He said making me even more curious. As he opened the door my jaw dropped. It was a huge room with all sorts of electronic stuff, keyboards, microphones, laptops and all that kind of stuff that you can find in a professional studio. He walked to his piano in the middle of the room and started playing. I recognized the song, it was Forever Love, one of my favorites actually.

 He invited me to sit next to him on the piano seat. As I was about to sit down he pulled me into his lap and started playing another song, which seemed quite difficult cause he couldn’t see what his left hand was touching. I laughed, ‘I’ll help you out’ I said moving my left hand to the keys. ‘’what the hell do you think you’re doing?!’’ ‘’Uhm-m just playing the song… I gues….’’ ‘’Did you wash your hands?’’ he was looking serious now. ‘’no-o,, but you didn’t either…’’ I said taking his hand of the keys.          He stared at my before jumping in to the chorus of Greatest Day. I started singing along. Which made him laugh out loud. ‘why are you laughing, I’m not that bad am i?’  ‘o yes you are beautiful,’ he said. Did he just called me beautiful? Omg Evelyn I don’t know how you did it but he just said it. He finished the song and wrapped his strong arms around me. I could sit there for hours like that, in Gary’s arms resting my head against his chest.

After a few minutes he moved his right hand to my cheek. Moving it up and down before pulling my face closer. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. ‘you’re so beautiful Evelyn.’ he said and after that I felt his lips down onto mine. He kissed me passionately for a few seconds. It was just a short kiss but it felt so good. He looked me in the eyes, like he was asking for my permission to continue. I just nodded and he started kissing me again. It was so lovely, he was so sweet. I felt like I was in heaven every time he kissed me again and again. He pushed me backwards. ‘’O MY God Gary watch out!!’’ I yelled.  That’s it I fell right off the piano seat to the floor and pulled Gary with me. We just lay on the floor in silence, Gary’s body resting on mine while he leaned on his elbows  either side of my head.  He gave me a quick kiss before pulling me up, carrying me to another room…





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten