zondag 6 januari 2013

Chapter 6


Gary pushed me back as I removed my shirt and threw it somewhere across the room. His lips found mine again, kissing me full with passion. I wrapped my hands together in his neck and moaned a little. It felt so good. O fuck. He threw my bra away but it went the wrong direction; through the window. ‘oops…’ he said smiling. ‘I hope no one walked by.’  He kissed my neck moving down with every kiss. He reached the top of my jeans and started to undue it. Holy fuck Evelyn is this really happening. ‘mm I want you..’ he said kissing me again. Ten seconds later he looked me in the eyes. I could feel he was hard against my thigh. ‘Gary…’ ‘yes?’ ‘I love you.’ And with that said he pushed himself into me. I moan loudly as he continues to move building up a steady pace. I could feel him harden inside me as he kissed my neck. ‘O god yes Evelyn’ he said pushing himself further and further into me. ‘’Gary…’’ I couldn’t say anything more it was an overwhelming feeling.  After a few seconds we both came, I screamed out his name as he finished his release inside of me.

‘that was.. ‘ I said. ‘I know’ he answered kissing my lips.  We just lay there wrapped in each other’s arms for the next couple of minutes. ‘you can finish your work earlier again next time…’ I said turning my face to his. ‘mmm you don’t have to say that twice.’

*three weeks later*

‘Honey, are you ready? We’ve got to leave now…’ ‘Yes I’m coming.’ I said walking down the stairs of Gary’s house. We were about to go out for dinner and I took a little bit too much time to get ready. But I wanted to look nice for Gary so I needed more time. I wore my black dress I brought with me, some high heels and i putted my hair in some kind of way it looked quite good I thought by myself.        I walked down the final steps of the stairs as Gary turned around. ‘Woah, hello gorgeous’ he smiled from ear to ear overlooking my body. ‘pervert.’ I said giving him a kiss before I walked outside to his car. ‘I’ll get you back for that you know!’ he yelled after me.

When we arrived to the restaurant we were taken to another room, Gary arranged something private in one of his favorite places to eat. The waiter led us to a room with just one table which was quite big for just two people. ‘Here you go Gary, hope you enjoy yourselves tonight. I’ll bring you the menu in a few minutes, anything to drink to start with?’ I looked at Gary, he must know this man cause he winked at me. ‘we’ll go with a red David.’ He said and the waiter walked out. ‘We have an excellent one, arrived just today.’ He said before closing the door behind him. Gary smiled at me, ‘I’ve known David for a long time’ he said as I was still confused about him and the waiter calling each other by name. ‘I already thought so…’

The dinner was nice, really nice. To be honest I don’t think I’ve eaten such a delicious dish before. When we finished Gary called David ‘you can add the check on my account, I’ll make it over this week.’ ‘No problem Gary, we’ll see it. Have a nice evening.’ And with that said he walked out and Gary and I were left alone again.  ‘Shall we go then?’ Gary asked. ‘ I remember you called me something before we went, and I think I need to teach you a lesson.’ ‘Oh really? I thought I was the one giving the lessons.’ ‘yeah but you have still a few days off  so I guess I’ll have to do it then…’

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten