woensdag 30 januari 2013

Chapter 24

Hi guys here's the next chapter.
Sorry if it's short but i have a important test-week
at school next week so i'm very busy learning stuff etc.
Anyway hope you enjoy !! :-)
@GBrulestheworld


“Eve? Evelyn can you hear me?’’ ‘’Baby wake up please…’’ Gary whispered soft in my ear. I could hear him but I couldn’t make a sound. I just shook my head slightly as I slowly opened my eyes. ‘’w-where am I?’’ I tried to say with all the strength I got. ‘’You’re in the hospital sweetheart.’’ He said as he stroke my forehead with his soft hand. ‘’but w-what happened?’’ I said as I tried to lift myself up to sit up straight. ‘’’shh, stay down.’’ Gary said as he laid me down again. ‘’You passed out after… well Rob…’’ I sighed, I remembered now.  ‘’Where is he now?’’ I stumbled. ‘’I don’t know, he got arrested before I brought you here two days ago…’’ ‘’w-what?! Two days ago? W-why? Is there something wrong? Gary is there something wrong with the baby?’’ I grabbed his shoulders tight shaking them slightly. ‘’Calm down baby,, you’re fine, you both are. You were just in shock and slept through the hole days.’’ He said as he grabbed my hands from his shoulders kissing them softly. I looked him deep in the eyes. ‘’You’re gonna be okay, alright?’’ he said planting a kiss on my cheek.

*One week later*

There was a loud bang on the door. I walked downstairs silently to make sure I wouldn’t wake up Gary. As I reached the front door the bangs were getting louder and louder. I turned the key round and opened the door slightly. ‘’YOU BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU!’’ Robbie yelled in my face as he dragged me outside to his car. ‘’GOING TO THE POLICE HEA? ARE FUCKING SICK IN YOUR HEAD?’’ He tightened his grasp around my hips before throwing me onto the bonnet. I tried to stand up again but Robbie pushed me down immediately. Simultaneously I felt a sharp sting through my spine. My back hurted as hell from the hard bounce I think might be broken. I cried loud as Robbie smashed me in the face before pulling my knickers down. ‘’You gonna fucking pay for this bitch.’’ ‘’NO NO NO LET ME GO!’’ I screamed. ‘’LET ME GOO!!’’

‘’Eve? Are you okay? Calm down honey.’’ I shook violently as I jumped up straight in bed hitting my head against the headboard.  ‘’LET ME GO! LET ME GO!’’ I screamed trying to wriggle myself free out of his arms. ‘’Shhh Evelyn it’s me, Gary. Calm down. It’s okay. Shh’’ I breathed heavily as Gary stroke my back softly.  What the hell just happened? ‘’It’s just a nightmare Eve, it’s okay you’re safe here.’’  Gary said looking me in the eyes making sure I believed him. Tears were streaming down my face again as Gary pulled my head onto his bare chest. ‘’It’s okay babe, it’s okay..’’ he said kissing my forehead.  ‘’It w-was Rob, h-h-he …’’ I stumbled still shaking. ‘’I know, I know..’’ he mumbled softly in my hear. ‘’Go back to sleep okay?’’ I moved my hands up to his cheek stroking the side of his face. ‘’Gary I’m scared..’’ I said looking up in his concerned eyes. ‘’I’m right here baby, there’s nothing to be scared off. I’m right here.’’ he planted a soft kiss on my lips before laying me down next to him. His strong arms around me. ‘’Sleep now… it’ll be fine.’’ 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten