zaterdag 26 januari 2013

Chapter 22

Thanks for reading all !
Feedback is welcome @GBrulestheworld


I woke up the next morning feeling pretty good, I stretched my arms out as I looked down beside me. Gary was gone, he's probably working in his studio again like he mostly did the last few days. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, I was almost 3 months pregnant now and you started to see it a little… I took a quick shower and did the usual stuff before I walked down the stairs half an hour later.  

‘Where’re in here !’ I heard a familiar voice shout.  I walked towards the studio and opened the door. Surprisingly I saw Robbie and Gary together sitting behind  a piano writing stuff down. ‘Oo hi Rob! How you doing?’ I smiled. He stood up and gave me a hug. ‘I’m doing great, what about you two?’ he said giving me a little  tap on my belly. I blushed, ‘just fine…’ ‘He come here mate don’t touch her like that would ya?’ Gary said glazing at us with an disapproval look. I walked towards him climbing into his lap. ‘Don’t be so jealous mr. Balow…’ I whispered kissing him just below his ear. ‘mm-h. what if I am?’ he placed his right hand on my cheek lifting my face up. ‘I am really jealous…’ he pushed his lips down onto mine kissing me conspicuous. ‘err… alright then… I’d better go and grab a drink…’ Robbie said walking out of the room. ‘No, no wait Rob. We’re done…’ I pushed Gary away. ‘Oh, are we?’ ‘Yes, babe we are. Now I will get Robbie and you make some music alright?’ ‘what a shame…’ he said dropping kisses down my neck. Fuck he should really stop this before I get aroused. ‘mm, Gary stop it…’ I couldn’t help but moan a little. ‘no…’ he sighed pulling my shirt over my head dropping it on the floor.


‘Fuck Eve, O Come on!’ I was pressed with my back against the piano by Gary who was thrusting into me deep. ‘FUCK ! O My God!’ I screamed while I reached my climax. ‘O yes Eve o shit!’ Gary collapsed on top of me when he finished his release.  ‘Fuck babe..’ he hissed against my neck. I could feel a stream of sweat running down his back when I stroke it. ‘Good morning…’ I giggled. ‘Still jealous?’ ‘mmm no…. you’re amazing.’ We were brought back to reality when the door opened. ‘Oo, well er….’ Robbie said staring at us with a red face.  Gary was still inside me resting his hands either side of my head while my legs were wrapped around his waist. It must be an nice view to see for someone, O shit. ‘I’ll come back later then…’ he walked out closing the door behind him. I looked at Gary, when we both burst out in laughter. ‘You see his face?’ he laughed pulling himself out of me. ‘Aw,, I feel quite sorry for him though…’ I said pulling my shirt back on.

I grabbed my phone after we finished breakfast. *one new message- Robbie* O shit now he’s pissed. Fuck. I opened the message while I reached for my glass of water.

*Thanks for helping me out. x*

I almost chocked when I read the message. What the fuck did he mean? ‘What’s wrong?’ Gary said walking into the kitchen. ‘O nothing…just you.’ I said quickly putting away the phone. ‘What’s wrong with me?’ he said glazing down his clothes. ‘They match right? Or not?’ ‘Yes Gary, you look gorgeous.’ I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before settling down on the sofa. I grabbed my phone again to respond to that weird message.

*What do you mean, helping me out?*

O Fuck, he doesn’t… no he didn’t…

*It was a nice view seeing you naked. X*

FUCK.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten