zondag 27 januari 2013

Chapter 23


Here is the next chapter for you guys!
Hope you like it, please leave feedback
@GBrulestheworld





What the hell was going on? I knew Rob liked me but not like, well you know… this way… Fuck this shit. I should tell Gary right? O no, but what if he thinks that… no Evelyn stop, stop it. Fuck what am I gonna do… I could ring Rob,, no that’s not a good idea. But he coming again tonight, how weird will that be…  I stand up from the couch and walk to the studio. Gary is playing again when I walk towards him. ‘’Hi beautiful, what’s up?’’ he says turning around. I sit down next to him and pull my phone out of my pocket. ‘’Rob texted me some weird things… look.’’ I showed Gary the messages and his face turned pale immediately. ‘’I fucking knew it!’’ he slammed his hand on the piano. ‘’FUCK THAT HURTS!’’ ‘’Gary, calm down, you’re hurting yourself. Sit down.’’ ‘’CALM DOWN? CALM THE FUCK DOWN? THE MAN WANTS TO FUCK YOU EVE, AND YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?’’ he stood up and walked to the front door swinging it open. ‘’Gary where’re you going?’’ I screamed after him. ‘’I’m going for a fucking walk. Stay there!’ he walked outside without putting on his coat and disappeared in the distance. FUCKING GREAT.

Two hours passed and Gary is still not home. I am getting worried… It’s freezing outside and he’s out there without a coat on walking to god knows where… I grab my phone from the table and text him.

*Honey, where are you? Please come back home, you’ll get sick in the cold..*

I sigh, maybe I was wrong showing him the messages, but then on the other hand I was being honest to tell him immediately wasn’t I? God I didn’t want him to be angry, Rob is probably going to kill me now… The doorbell rang. THANK GOD he’s back! I run to the door and open it. ‘’Hi Evelyn…’’ o fucking great . Robbie looks at me with those hypnotic eyes. ‘’You received my message?’’ he said grabbing my hand. ‘’Yes, and I want you to go now.’’ I pull my hand back leaving it behind my back. ‘’And why’s that?’’ Robbie pushed me inside closing the door behind him. ‘’you don’t like me Eve?’’ ‘’yes I do but not the way that you like me. Now would you please go away?’’ ‘’I’m not going anywhere…’’ He grasps my hips pulling me closer to him making me jump. ‘’Leave me alone, get out!’’ I try to wriggle myself free but he’s holding me to tight. 

‘’I know you want me Eve…’’  he hisses against my neck. Robbie placed his lips onto mine kissing me forcefully.  My phone started to ring, fuck this shit. I pulled away from Robbie and grabbed it out of my pocket, it was Gary. ‘’Ignore it baby..’’ he said lifting my skirt up sliding his hands up and down my thigh.  ‘’No I’m not ignoring it, fucking go I don’t want you.’’ I try to push Robbie back to the wall but he’s too strong.  I press the answer button but Robbie smashed the phone out of my hand grabbing me tight. ‘’Don’t you dare say something.’’ He growls against my lips before sliding his tongue inside. ‘’GARY WHERE ARE YOU? ROBBIE IS HERE PLEASE COME!’’ I yelled as hard as I possibly could. Robbie covered my mouth immediately with his hand. ‘’WHAT?! WHAT IS HE DOING TO YOU?’’ Gary yelled. ‘’EVE IS HE DOING THINGS TO YOU?’’ ‘’ EVE ANSWER ME!’’ I couldn’t, Robbie smashed me against the wall holding my wrists behind me with his other hand. I tried to scream, but he pressed his hand even harder against my mouth. I shook heavily as he slid two fingers inside me. ‘’You like that don’t ya?’’ he groaned against my neck. I shook my legs heavily trying to kick him but I was too weak. He moved faster inside me making me moan. ‘’FUCK ROBBIE…’’ I cried pushing my head further against the wall. ‘’STOP PLEASE!’’

 ‘’GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!!’’ I heard Gary say. He punched Robbie in the face leaving him bleeding on the ground.  I run towards him throwing my arms around his neck.  Tears were streaming down my face as Gary tightened his grip around me. My legs were about to give away as everything started to circle in front of me. ‘’G-Gary I, I…’’ my eyes rolled as I collapsed on the floor. I heard Gary scream as he pulled me up from the ground carrying me to the sofa, but I was too weak to answer. Everything turned black….

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten