zondag 6 januari 2013

Chapter 10


‘’Gary where are we going?’’ ‘’You’ll see babe.’’ He said squeezing my thigh with his hand as his other was resting on the steering wheel.  He was just sitting their driving his car to God  knows where with an enormous grin on his face. I couldn’t take it. ‘’Gary I’ll pull the door open if you don’t tell me where you are taking me.’’ I said hoping he would believe me. ‘’WHAT?! No you don’t. I want it to be a surprise okay.’’  ‘’But Gary I-…’’  ‘’Just have a little patience.’’ God he’s really killing me now, he shouldn’t have done that, he knows I can’t resist his voice when he sings that line. I looked him in the face narrowing my eyes. ‘’Haha stop it Eve I’m driving.’’ ‘’I don’t care.’’ I said kissing his cheek. Gary sighed, laughing at the same time.

Half an hour later Gary stopped the car next to a huge building, I really didn’t have a clue what it was. ‘’So here we are, welcome to the Take That studio.’’  Gary said while he climbing out of the car and walking over to my side. OMG am I, no way… I’m going to meet the boys, o shit.  ‘’I can’t do this Gary, you should’ve warned me!’’ ‘’And why should I’ve done that?’’ he said giggling before pulling me into a hug. ‘’I would’ve change my clothes into some decent ones.’’ ‘’O come on Eve you’re not serious are you? You look fabulous. Now come on I will introduce you to the boys.’’ He said taking his bag out of the back.

After Gary introduced me to Jason, Howard, Mark and Robbie I was sitting in the corner of the room listening to the boys making up lines that fitted a melody. It was great watching them having a good time and insulting each other in a funny way. Gary pulled out his laptop, ‘’So guys I started a song lyric which I think is quite good, let me show you.’’ That’s it, now I remember how could I’ve been so stupid.?! Why did I put that verse underneath it without deleting it afterwards, or did I delete it? I can’t remember… Shit shit shit. Fuck this. ‘’Uhmm guys, I’m not feeling to well I’m going to the bathroom I’ll be right back…’’ I said before quickly leaving the room. ‘’Babe… are you alright, do we have to go home?’’ Gary shouted at me when I was already searching for the bathroom.  I needed to go away, what if I really didn’t delete that verse? I stared at myself in the mirror. Just watching the reflection. How could you’ve been so stupid…

Fifteen minutes later I was still in the bathroom when I heard a knock at the door. ‘’Sweetheart are you alright?’’ Gary asked with a concerned voice. ‘’Yeah-yes I’ll come in a bit. I’m fine.’’ ‘’Can you open the door babe…’’ o no shit. What am I supposed to do now… shall I open the door? What if he’d seen the verse? ‘’baby? Are you still there?’’ I walked towards the door and unlocked it. ‘’he come here.’’ Gary whispered pulling me into a hug. ‘’what’s wrong?’’ I couldn’t answer him, I must know if he saw that verse before I could tell him. He lifted my face up with his hand, looking me in the eyes. ‘’Do you want to tell me?’’ he whispered . His face was just inches away from mine and I could feel his warm breath against my skin. ‘’maybe later….’’ I said giving him a quick kiss. I took his hand and walked back to the room.

‘’yo Gaz, this lyric is bloody brilliant mate.’’ Robbie said. ‘’ýeah I know, it is right?’’ Gary said walking towards his laptop. ‘’I really like the line;  I know one who had no wings  -   But your heart made it fly . it’s beautiful man.’’ Robbie said putting his hand on Gary’s shoulder. Gary looked at Robbie. ‘’I didn’t wrote that line…’’ 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten