zondag 6 januari 2013

Chapter 7



As Gary parked his car in the garage next to his house he opened my door and carried me to his doorstep. He unlocked the front door and pulled me over his shoulder. ‘Gary!! Put me down!’ ‘you better hold yourself my love.’ He answered giggling. He walked up the stairs and opened the door of his bedroom. He throw me on his bed. ‘well well, would you like a lesson of biology?’ ‘mm yes’ I said. I wanted him so bad. I saw he wanted me to. ‘but only if it is a practicum..’ I added. ‘in that case, I think I’ll need some support.’ He said kissing my neck. He walked away. What the hell was he doing? He couldn’t just leave me like this…

When he came back he was only wearing his boxers, god how could he do this to me? I looked at his bulging muscles that formed a perfect sixpack. He must work out a lot to stay in that shape. I looked confused at him. ‘why did you leave?’ ‘o well before you can do a practicum you need some study first you know…’ he said showing me a book that he held behind his back. ‘O my… Gary you’re joking right?’ I asked him before he started to read. ‘shhh…’ he placed his finger on my mouth. ‘I’m dead serious babe, you need to know some things first.’  After a few lines I couldn’t hold it any longer. ‘Gary you have no idea what you’re talking about… let me take care of it.’ I took the book out of his hand, it wasn’t even a biology book just a book about… pedals.

 I looked at him and we burst out in laughter. I pulled him down onto the bed so I was laying on top of him. ‘Those pedals…’ I said kissing him down his chest. ‘they really need to go…’ Gary groaned, I could feel him harden underneath me. ‘mm why?’ ‘because they seem more important than I am.’ I said just to tease him. I ran my fingers over his chest massaging him softly. Suddenly Gary pulled me off and turned me around so he was laying on top. ‘you know that’s not true…’ ‘well show me then.’ I said pulling his boxers down. In just a second he slammed himself inside me, taking me completely by surprise. It hurt but it felt way to good.  ‘O God Gary.’ he didn’t say anything he just continued to slam himself inside me, deeper and deeper each time. ‘come for me Evelyn.’ But I didn’t want to come yet, I didn’t want him to stop. Gary kept thrusting so a few seconds later I couldn’t hold myself any longer and I reached my orgasm. ‘Oo yes GARY!!’ I screamed as he shoot his load inside of me groaning loud. He collapsed onto me when he was done. Our breaths filling the room. ‘I love you Evelyn.’ He said after a while. ‘I love you to’ I said kissing his lips softly.

The next morning I woke up, Jeez I could still feel  the pain from Gary’s thrusting last night. I looked
over my shoulder but Gary wasn’t there. He must have woken up already. I looked on his watch at
the  side of the bed. It was five o’clock. Way too early I thought. It’s holiday for god sake, what was
he  thinking? I stepped out of the bed looking for something to wear but I couldn’t find anything.
Great I thought, no way I’m walking downstairs only wearing my underwear.  I opened Gary’s walk-
in wardrobe and grabbed a bright blue shirt and pulled it over my head. It was way too big for me but
I didn’t care.  I walked down the stairs and followed the sound. It was a piano I thought after a little
while so I walked to his studio room. I opened it slowly without making a sound…

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten