donderdag 17 januari 2013

Chapter 17



‘Gary stop it. I’m serious.’ But he didn’t stop, he let my shirt fall on the ground and kissed  my neck, sucking on my pulse points. ‘I want you Eve... please.’ I couldn’t see his face expression when he said that because it was totally dark here in this fucking small room but he sounded desperate. It was getting stuffy in here, but Gary didn’t seem to bother. ‘Gary I, I can’t do this, not here, not now okay.’ I reached for my shirt that was laying on the floor but Gary grabbed my hands very tight and moved them towards his rock hard erection. ‘Jesus Gaz..’ ‘That’s your freaking fault.’ He hissed, letting his jeans drop on the floor. ‘Now you better sort it out for me then.’ Was he serious, like really?. Okay then, fine.  ‘if that’s what you want…’ I said moving down grabbing his length in my hand. ‘you really have a problem he?’ I said cheekily sliding my tongue around his already wet tip. ‘FUCK Eve.’ He said dropping his head backwards, closing his eyes. ‘shitt..’ I moved my hand up and down his shaft letting him moan constantly. I took him in my mouth still running my tongue around his tip. He hardened immediately. His hands found their way through my hair as I started sucking. Taking him as deep as I could each time. ‘Fuck Eve, fuck Stop it, I’m c-‘ but I didn’t stop, I felt way to much in control. I ran my teeth slightly up and down his length. ‘OH My GoD, Fuck Eve Fuck’ Gary groaned shooting his warmth inside me like an exploding volcano. I swallowed and stood back up. ‘You’re amazing.’ He said before kissing my lips sliding his tongue inside my mouth.

We stood there for some time until I heard the speaker; ‘Will Mrs. Morgan return to her class, I repeat, will Mrs. Morgan return to her class.’  ‘Shit Gary, I gotta go.’ I pulled away but Gary kept kissing my neck causing tingling’s all over my body. ‘Gaz, m-‘ he kissed me again with his soft lips. ‘Come with me Eve…’ ‘Gary I can’t okay, I’ve got to work.’ ‘Tell them you’re feeling sick.’ He murmured in my hair, his hands resting on my bum. ‘you really are horrible!’ I laughed pulling him away. ‘I know you want me Eve, please come…’ he said pulling his jeans back up. I fixed my hair and grabbed my shirt from the ground pulling it over my head again. ‘No. You go home now. Sort it out yourself.’ I said before walking back to my class.

‘What took you so long miss?’ Emmy asked. ‘Yeah miss, you can tell us. We couldn’t find you anywhere.’ ‘yeah. Well err…  ‘ Shit how I am going to deal with this. I couldn’t really say I sorted Gary out didn’t I? ‘Mrs. Morgan? Are you okay?’ Caroline asked. ‘You look a little bit pale.’ ‘No yeah I think I’m getting a little bit sick. Excuse me.’ I walked out of the classroom rushing to the toilets. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What now? I threw up what seemed like an hour until there was nothing left in my stomach. Good God, what was that? I held my hand against my forehead that was almost burning now. I walked to the sink letting the water flow over my wrists. After a while I was feeling a little bit better, but I decided to cancel my next lessons.

I drove back to Gary’s house and opened the front door. ‘Gary?’ I yelled. ‘Yeah I’m coming hang on!’ I walked towards the kitchen making myself a cup of tea. ‘hi Bab- woa what happened to you?’ he said looking worried. ‘I’m not feeling to well, I threw up at school.’ I said looking him in his deep green eyes. He walked towards me pulling me into a hug, his strong arms holding me from falling. ‘Come let’s get you in bed.’ he said kissing my forehead before carrying me up the stairs to the bedroom. ‘Did you also felt sick this morning?’ he said laying me down on the bed pulling the duvets over me.  ‘No I didn’t. It was just after we, well you know.’ ‘mmh..’ he looked at me concerned. ‘what?’ I asked when he sat down next to me checking my temperature with his hand. ‘Are you on the pill Eve?’ ‘Y-yes why?’ he locked his eyes with mine, I could see him worrying. ‘You,  you don’t think that I’m…’ He sighed looking down squeezing my hands slightly. ‘I don’t know, why would you throw up otherwise all of a sudden?’ 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten