maandag 7 januari 2013

Chapter 11

 So here's the next chapter guys! Thanks for reading all, hope you like it!
 feedback is welcome!! :-) @GBrulestheworld


I didn’t want to be here. I. am. So. Fucked. Right. Now. I closed my eyes before I would see their faces looking at me. Don’t look, don’t look, don’t look at me I thought opening my eyes slowly. But then of course they were looking at me. ‘Evelyn do you want to tell me something I don’t know?’  Gary said. ‘No, what’s wrong?’ I lied, avoiding the question. ‘Did you put this verse underneath it?’ ‘Which verse, I didn’t listened, sorry.’ Okay Evelyn this is your last attempt to avoid the subject you’ll have to tell him if he asks about it again. But what if he gets angry? No, no, no Evelyn don’t think about that. Deal with it, you were so stupid to put that shit verse underneath it you’ll have to deal with the consequences now. ‘Do I have to tell you how the verse goes? Baby you can tell me everything, I won’t be angry. Come with me.’ He said walking towards me. ‘I’ll be right back guys!’

Gary grabbed my hand and took me to another room. We were just standing there for a moment till he spoke…’Eve, this is the last time I’m going to ask it.’ Gary sighed. ‘Did you wrote that verse or not?’ Okay Evelyn there’s no way out now, you’re pressed against a wall with Gary’s hands on each side of your face and you can’t lie anymore now. ‘Y-yes… I think I did. But I wanted to delete it Gary, please I’m so sorry forgive me. I’ll never do it again I promise you and I w..’ I was cut off by Gary’s  lips kissing me tenderly. His tongue slipped inside exploring  every corner of my mouth. He placed his hands around my waist pulling me closer. ‘Gary i-I..’ I murmured. ‘Shut up you’ Gary said when he continued kissing my neck sucking on my pulse point. Great I thought, that will turn purple. ‘Gary please.. not here.’ He didn’t responded, he was turning me on and he fucking knew it.  He slid his hands under my shirt holding me tight before pulling me off the ground carrying me to the toilets. 

I was once again pushed against the wall after Gary locked the door. ‘Gary, shit stop it… we can’t do this here…’ ‘Yes we can baby, I’m fucking hard so you better sort it out for me as a compromise.’ ‘What?! But Gary I said sorry.’ ‘Not enough,  now suck.’ He pushed me down to my knees. O my god he was so hard. I took his length in my hand and started moving along it before he pushed it in my mouth harshly. ‘Shit Evelyn..’ He groaned as I took him as deep as I could. ‘FUCK, o my GOD Eve.’ After a few more seconds he shoot his warmth inside my mouth. ‘O Shit Eve. Fuck.’ ‘You asked for it mr. Dirty Barlow.’  I said as I stood up again looking him in the eyes.’ ‘Shut up you, you should be writing another verse that  follows after this one.’ ‘And what if I don’t do that?’ I said kissing his neck softly.  ‘Then I will spank you so hard that you wouldn’t be able to walk for a whole fucking week.’ he said biting my earlobe. ‘You wouldn’t do that.’ I said giggling. ‘You better watch out, now come with me and write that fucking second verse would ya?’

As we walked into the room the boys were already waiting for us. ‘What took you guys so long mate?’ Mark asked to Gary who turned red. ‘Waa they fucked in the toilets, come on guys let’s get this song done before it’s time to go.’ Robbie said looking  from me to Gary and back. I couldn’t help but laugh and so did the rest. ‘Hang on guys.’ Gary spoke as he turned his face to me. ‘Eve wrote that verse, and she’s going to write the other one as well right now, but we have to leave her alone  because she won’t be able to write when someone’s around.’’  ‘’No-o wait guys come back!’’ I screamed when they were already walking to their cars. They can’t leave me here, could they? ‘’See you later sweetheart.’’  Gary said before driving off…
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten