maandag 14 januari 2013

Chapter 15


‘B-but what happened with the other boys?’ I was still in shock, why didn’t Gary tell me about it? Why did Robbie had to tell me it? That wasn’t the right way… ‘Nothing Eve... We just want to record some stuff together, but we’re afraid that Mark, Howard and Jason will be angry with us. I don’t really care about that but Gary does. So now he’s telling everyone that there’s nothing going on, while there actually is a lot going on. And the worst part is that because Gary is telling everyone that there’s nothing going to happen we actually can’t do it. Like never ever do it. But I WANT to do it, so badly. I want to show the world that everything is great between us and that we’ve left our past behind.’ He sounded emotional, I could see his eyes turning  red. Wow.  I didn’t knew the past was still bothering him after they made that single together a few years ago and now this Take That album. But in some way I could understand Robbie, I think he’s afraid of losing Gary again, and Gary doesn’t even know it. I looked down at Robbie, he was sitting on the sofa with his hands in front of his eyes fighting against the tears. 

I sat next to him, moving my hand up and down his back. ‘Rob… did you tell Gary all this?’ I asked quietly. ‘Does he know what this means to you?’  there was a silence before Robbie spoke again. ‘no…’ he said silently. ‘no he doesn’t.  I wanted to tell him but I didn’t have the chance because the other boys were also there with us…’  ‘I think you should tell him when he gets home…’ I said. ‘He should be here in half an hour…’ Robbie sighed. ‘I don’t know if I can… Please Evelyn can you help me?’ ‘But Rob-‘ ‘No I’m serious Eve, I can’t do this, I’m afraid. You have to tell him that I want to speak to him about this, and-‘  ‘Speak about what mate?’ SHIT.

Gary just got home and opened the front door walking towards us. ‘What’s going on here?’ He looked confused, a little bit angry actually. He didn’t think that- no, no he doesn’t think that me and Rob… FUCK. Robbie looked up at Gary who was standing in front of us. I moved my hand away from Robbie’s back and caught Gary’s eye. ‘Gaz, I think Robbie needs to tell you something…’ ‘But Eve please…’  ‘No Rob, you have to tell him.’ I looked him in his hypnotic eyes giving him a ‘come on you can do this’ look.  ‘Come on guys, what’s going on?!’ Gary grabbed a seat and sat down right in front of us.  I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get us something to drink. ‘Love where’re you going?’ Gary asked quickly. ‘Just getting us something to drink. O and It’s about you and Rob, not about me.’ I gave him a quick wink. He let out a relieved sigh, he probably thought there was something going on between me and Rob…

It was six o’clock. Gary and Robbie where still discussing their plans. I decided to go upstairs to prepare my lessons for tomorrow. Sometimes I heard one of them raising his voice, another time they burst out in laughter. I couldn’t really make out if the things were going wrong or right, but since I didn’t heard any swearing till now I decided to stay here, upstairs in Gary’s office. Maybe I should go to them, but then I thought; no, this is about the two of them. They have to make their own decisions, I would be a bad influence. Time pasted by and it was getting darker outside. I should be making dinner now… I grabbed my phone and texted Gary;
*Do I have to make dinner for the three of us? xx*
Just as I was about to put away my phone, Gary answered;
*Would be lovely. Xx*
I smiled, everything was going alright then. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I saw Gary and Rob sitting on the sofa next to each other. Gary gave me a quick wink to make sure everything was okay.
I searched in the cabinets for some ingredients, not exactly knowing what to cook. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something down; *Steak with Salad and baked potatoes?*  I showed it to Gary, who nodded and smiled at the same time. I knew he liked Steak.

After a lovely dinner and long hours of discussion Robbie went home. We said goodbye and closed the door behind him. ‘Pfff,, that was quite a conversation…’  Gary said pulling me into a hug. ‘mm I know… ‘ I rested my head against his chest, tightening my arms around his waist. ‘Have you already decided?’ I murmured. ‘no not yet, but I decided something…’ I looked up at Gary’s grinning face. ‘Well… what did you decide?’ ‘That we’re going upstairs…’ he whispered in my ear. ‘And then what?’ I asked cheekily. ‘We go to sleep, because I’m tired.’ I looked down again. ‘What? Did you have something else in mind?’ Gary asked. ‘no, no…’ I tried to hold my laughter, but it was too obvious…  ‘you liar!’ Gary slapped my bum. ‘Oh! Gary!’ I screamed. But Gary ignored it and picked me up lifting me over his shoulder. ‘Gary get me down!’ I tried to wriggle myself free but he was holding me too tight. ‘Gary stop it!’ ‘You wanted this!’ he giggled while he opened the bedroom door…

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten