zondag 6 januari 2013

Chapter 9


I looked up thinking who it could be. I walked to the front door and opened it. The first thing I saw was a huge like enormous fluffy teddy bear, god that thing was so cute. The teddy bear was pushed into my arms and Gary walked in. ‘I’m so sorry Eve.’ He said wrapping his arms around me. ‘Gary you didn’t have to do this.’ ‘yes I did,  I feel horrible Evelyn. I hurt you and I never want to do that again.’   I could tell he was emotional, it almost seemed like he was crying. I never saw him like this, he really cared. ‘it’s okay Gary come on I will make us a cuppa.’ I walked to the kitchen never letting go of Gary who followed behind me. I laid the bear on a chair and put the kettle on. I turned to Gary who was just standing next to me ‘You really really didn’t hurt me that much Gary.’ I said looking him deep in the eyes. ‘Please believe me when I say that, I don’t want you to feel guilty about it.’ a few painful minutes of silence followed. Shit Evelyn how the hell are you going to solve this.. I couldn’t say more often that he didn’t hurt me that much  but he just wouldn’t believe me…

‘How do I know for sure?’ he answered quietly as I handed him his cup of tea. ‘I guess you’ll have to examine me in another biology lesson of yours…’  He started to smile after I said that. O yes Evelyn you got him. ‘mm really?’ he said pulling me closer. I placed my hands in his neck and kissed his soft lips. ‘yes mr. Barlow, really.’ I grinned pushing him in the direction of the living room. I started to unbutton his shirt as I pushed him on the settee. I bend over him and kissed him passionately. He slipped his tongue into my mouth making me groan. He wrapped all my clothes of quickly and pushed me underneath him. His hands holding me in place behind my back. I could feel his erection against my thigh. God I want him, so badly. After a few seconds we were both naked, Gary still holding me tight as we looked each other in the eyes. ‘If I hurt you I’ll stop, you understand?’ he said lifting his right eyebrow. I just nodded in response, I couldn’t wait any longer I needed him right now. He pushed himself inside me slowly, and started moving in and out. I dropped my head in the pillow behind me, holding my hands in his neck. It felt so good, he moved slow but it was full with love. He groaned hard after a few thrusts, I could tell he was getting close just like me. He was going faster now each time he pushed himself into me. ‘Eve come for me,’ he murmured into my ear slowly pushing himself further and further inside of me. That’s it, I convulsed around him screaming his name when I came. He shoot his load inside of me and fell next to my side. ‘I love you so much Evelyn.’ He said after a while. But I didn’t hear it cause I fell asleep in his arms.

I  woke up about an hour later in Gary’s bed. I looked over my side to see what time it was. Twelve o’clock. I was about to turn my head back into the pillow when I saw a little note lying next to my watch. I grabbed It from the table; ‘Had to go to the studio again, sorry love hope I’ll be back when you wake up. I love you. Xx’ I smiled, he was so sweet. I guess he didn’t returned so I stayed in bed till I heard the front door being opened an hour later. I was almost falling asleep again as Gary opened the bedroom door. ‘Hi beautiful.’ He said climbing on the bed. ‘I missed you very much you know that?’ I just murmured something as I rested my head on his chest. He stroke my hair with his hand and kissed my forehead. I wrapped one arm around him and let out a satisfied sigh. God he was really an angel of God. How did I ended up with him I thought as my eyes slowly closed again and I fell asleep.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten