dinsdag 22 januari 2013

Chapter 20



‘b-but why?’ I was shocked, no I was sad, I was unbelievably sad. Where on earth could he possibly be that’s more important than the birth of his own child?! ‘I will be in Madrid with the boys… We’ve discussed the dates of the upcoming stadium tour and as we can calculate little one over here will be there somewhere in June…’ ‘But you can change it right? You can just skip a week?!’ I grabbed his hands and dragged him inside shutting the balcony doors. ‘Eve I’m sorry, I can’t change anything…’ he said looking at me with sad eyes. ‘But you are-.. and what if-…’ I couldn’t take it anymore I let myself fall on the bed and crashed down in tears, this isn’t true. I pushed my head in the pillow holding my hands underneath it. I felt Gary’s hand rubbing my back but I didn’t want him to be here now actually. I pushed his hands away and walked to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I was so pissed, but somehow I also wasn’t. I mean how could you be angry with him? No Evelyn you are angry with him! What is he even thinking? Leaving you alone at what should be one of the most beautiful moments of your life. Great, fucking great this is. And now I’ve locked myself up in this stupid bathroom not even knowing what to do…

‘Eve? Come on sweetheart please open the door…’ ‘No. go away!’ I said struggling the words out. Well that sounded convincing now he’s not going anywhere. ‘We can talk about it if you want. I’ll call management okay? See if they can do something…’ Don’t open the fucking door Eve, he’s lying, management can’t do anything. But what if they could? No, NO, NO, you stay in here! Let him feel your hurt now, don’t give in. ‘Are you going to open it?’ He sounded desperate, but on the other hand sad. He couldn’t do much about it, could he? Oh alright then. I walked towards the door and slowly turned the key around. I opened  it slightly. Gary stood against the doorway leaning his shoulder against the wall. Jesus he looked hot, fuck, o come on Eve don’t even go there. He looked up locking his eyes with mine. ‘Are you okay?... you wanna talk about it?’ he grabbed my hands and pulled me into a tight hug. His strong arms around me, I wanted to cry again but I kept the tears inside.  I buried my face in his chest leaving out a sigh. ‘I’ll call okay? I promise…’ 

Gary said after a moment. I pulled away and looked up. ‘you do?’ ‘yes, I do, I promise okay?.’ He planted his lips on mine kissing me gently. I kissed him back, loving the tensed moment. He moved his tongue against my lips willing them to open, i did and moved my tongue around his. ‘mm-h..’ Gary mumbled moving his hands over my bum. ‘stop it, you cheeky bastard.’ I grabbed his hands and placed them on my back but he moved them down again immediately. ‘mm, no…’ he pushed me against the back wall of the room lifting me up. I moved my legs round his waist kissing him passionately. ‘mm somebody’s awake…’ I felt his erection growing against my thigh. I could feel him smiling slightly during the kiss. He unbuttoned my shirt letting it fall on the ground, I ran my hands through his hair as he started kissing my neck. I moaned. Shit I wanted him. Fuck. He pulled me away from the wall throwing me on the bed. I removed my panties while he climbed on top of me kissing me from my belly up to my cheek. ‘I want you Eve…’ he murmured removing his boxers. Shit he was hard, fucking hell. I ran my hands over his back moving my legs up to give him access. Before I could even say something he slammed himself inside me. ‘FUCK Gary, o SHIT!’ he moved fast filling me completely with every thrust. He moved his hands down my leg pushing himself further and further inside me. ‘fuck..’ he hissed against my neck. ‘fuck Eve O my God, yes!’ he kept thrusting pushing me against the headboard. ‘Shit Gary, I’m gonna c-‘ ‘O yes eve o come on!’ that’s it I was gone, I reached my orgasm as Gary kept moving in and out before shooting his warmth inside me. ‘O fuck yes!’ he collapsed beside me breathing heavily.

‘That was fucking amazing, jesus.’ ‘you’re not done yet mr. Barlow..’ I said climbing on top of him. ‘I think you need some punishment..’ I moved my hands over his chest moving up to his shoulders, massaging them softly. I bit down on my bottom lip and Gary groaned. ‘Fuck Eve, don’t…’ ‘What? You don’t like it?’ I moved down dropping kisses from his chest. I grabbed his erection in one hand while the other rested on his tensed six pack. ‘don’t do th- FUCK’ he hissed when I took him in my mouth sliding my tongue around him. ‘o shit…’ he dropped his head back closing his eyes. I continued to suck as he hardened inside my mouth. Okay it’s time Eve, you can get him back now… I could feel he was getting close. I smiled I’m gonna enjoy this… 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten