zondag 6 januari 2013

Chapter 5

So here's the next chapter as promised! enjoy! feedback is always welcome ofcourse!! @GBrulestheworld



I looked at the time, it was one o’clock. Three hours before Gary would come home. I think I’m going to check out my house and pick up some clothes. He never asked me to leave so I guess he would like if I stayed a few more days. It was holiday time so I didn’t have to work for another three weeks. That was one of the best things about being a teacher. You had long holidays in the summer. I was just about to pull the door behind me as I remembered I didn’t have a car or keys to lock the house. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and rang Gary’s number, well the one that he gave me yesterday so I hoped it was his mobile number… after a few seconds I heard his voice ‘Hi babe, what’s up?’ he said. ‘Hi, I’m just going to check out my house but I realized I don’t have a car or keys to lock your house.’ ‘oo  well, uhm I have another car in the garage, you can take that one. The keys are on the kitchen table if I’m right. And you can lock the house with the reserve keys. I believe they’re underneath the sofa.’ I walked to the living room and ran my hand over the floor underneath the sofa. ‘Got them! Thanks.’ ‘No problem, but you’ll be there when I come back right?’ he asked a little bit worried. ‘yess of course!’ I said quickly. ‘okay then, see you soon love!’ ‘bye bye!’  

I opened the garage door and grabbed for the car keys. I pressed the ‘open’ button and a few lights flashed in front of me. O God Gary you didn’t tell me it was an expensive sports car. I looked at the black Bentley in front of me. It was beautiful and my eyes were blinded by my own reflection in the black paint. Well guess I have to drive carefully then…

I drove back to my own house which was about an halve an hour drive from Gary’s place. I parked the car on my path and locked it. I looked at my watch, three o’clock. O shit I have to hurry, how did the time go that fast? I ran upstairs and grabbed a bag to put some clothes in. I also took a little dress with me just in case we went out for dinner or something. Jeez Evelyn act normal, what are you preparing yourself for? When I finally found everything I needed I looked at the time again. I only had thirty minutes to drive back to Gary’s. I walked down the stairs when I heard someone knocking at my front door…

Oo no, not now.. I ran to the door and looked through  the small window. Surprisingly it was Gary. How the hell did he knew where I lived? I opened the door and he handed me over some bright flowers. ‘Hi love, I finished earlier so I thought I’d come by.’ he looked at me a little bit worried because I didn’t say anything in response. ‘Evelyn? Are you okay?’ ‘oo y-yes I was just thinking about the fact that you know where I live, how you know?’ I asked him when we walked to the living room. ‘Haha, do you think I would give my car away to someone without knowing where they go to?’  he said smiling. ‘you cheeky bastard!’ I said in response. ‘But how do you know where the car is going, I don’t understand.’ He walked towards me and hold me in his arms. ‘The name is Barlow baby, Gary Barlow.’ And with that he kissed me again. He pulled me up from the floor and carried me up the stairs. ‘where’s the bedroom?’ he asked between the kisses. ‘’someone’s keen’’ I said while I pointed at the door left of him. He pushed it open with his foot and laid me down on the bed climbing on top of me. ‘’I’ve waited for this since I saw you sitting in that restaurant in your little corner you know.’’ He said kissing my neck at all the right places. Gosh he knew that well. He pulled away ‘’you sure want this?’’ I nodded and pulled his shirt over his head…

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten