dinsdag 8 januari 2013

Chapter 12

CHhapter 12 up, Hope you enjoy it guys!! I'm sure where this is going but i'll find out... ;)
@GBrulestheworld

So now I'm left alone in this studio and I don't have a clue where I am... I can't believe the boys just left me here. They would comeback though? I looked at Gary's laptop infront of me... The document was still running... Guess i have to write the second verse then...

*1,5 hour later*

Although it's all beautifull
And you're all lovely
I just can't think of what to do
But I know there's a spark
I spread my wings
and i'll be an angel just like you

God this is crap, i can't think of anything better to write, i'm not just a machine that you can turn on and off. I let out a loud sigh. I can't do this, and why is it so fucking cold in here? As I looked outside the big window at my right I noticed Gary's black Bentley.  I pulled the shades a little bit further out of the way. Gary was still sitting in his car, he had one hand resting on the steering wheel and he looked at the direction of the road that was pretty busy at the moment. Suddenly my phone started ringing in my backpocket, without looking who it was i answered. 'Hi it's Evelyn.'  'Why are you staring out of the window? You should be writing that verse.' I couldn't help myself to start laughing when i saw Gary looking at me from his car. 'How long have you been watching me Gary?' 'uhm, about an hour I think...' 'You're crazy you know that right?' 'I'm crazy about you Eve.' he said with a soft voice. O my God Eve where on earth did you find this man? In a restaurant Evelyn rememer when you were sitting in your silly corner and he joined you because he felt sorry for you...

'Evelyn are you still there?' 'Eve? hello?'  'y-yeah, i'm sorry the connection must have cracked or something...' i said giggling. 'No it didn't Sweetheart, you just want me to say that again don't you?' 'Maybe...' i said returning to the sofa. 'W-where're you going?' Gary asked quickly. 'Gary chill out i'm just sitting on the sofa writing that verse for you, which is your job by the way.' I looked down at the few lines I wrote. I better finish this quickly... 'I'll pay you if you want.' Gary said after a few seconds. 'I don't want your money Gaz.' There was a silence all of a sudden. Why didn't he answer, I didn't say something wrong did I?

'Who sais i'm talking about money?' 'JESUS GARY DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN WOULD YA?' I yelled when Gary grabbed my bum without me noticing him. 'Haha I will if you don't finish that verse quickly...' he said kissing my temple. 'So what do you have honey?' 'It's all crap don't look at it...' I  closed the laptop quickly before he could read the lyrics. 'Why did you do that?' Gary said looking at me confused. 'I don't want you to read it, it's all shit I will just delete it.'  'No you don't.' Gary pulled my hands away before I could open the laptop again. 'Gary please, can we just go home I'm tired...' I stood up and walked towards the door. I just hoped he would believe me, probably not... 'No we are not going home we're not finished yet.' He looked at me with those puppy dog eyes again, gosh i couldn't take it. 'Gary there's nothing to finish, you guys can write that song next week.' 'I didn't mean that...' he said looking me deep in my eyes. 'w-well what did you mean t-..' Gary pressed his lips against mine before i could finish my sentence.  His tongue slipped inside my mouth exploring every corner that it could possibly reach.' 'mm Gary, I-...'  'Shhh babe, don't talk.' He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me up from the wooden floor pressing me against the back wall of the studio. He moved his hands underneath my shirt causing chills all over my body. 'Gary I-i can't ...'  I couldn't say anything more when he moved my hand to is crotch. My god he was hard. 'Shit Gary' I moaned while he kissed my neck...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten