zondag 6 januari 2013

Chapter 4

So here's the next chapter, sorry if it's a little bit boring. Thanks for reading all!! :)


The next morning I woke up in this huge king size bed. I looked around me wondering where I was. I heard someone breathing next to me and I looked down. O yes now I remember.  I was at Gary’s French castle. He was still sleeping, he looked so cute covered up in the duvets. I could hardly see him cause he had his face pushed into his pillow. I stroke his hair, ‘I’ll make you some breakfast.’ I said climbing out of the bed. ‘’mm stay here…’’ he muttered and turned around grabbing my arm before I could walk away. ‘’Gary stop it! Let me go.’’  ‘’No you stay here with me.’’ He begged looking at me with those puppy dog eyes.  Before I could say anything he pulled me back in bed my head resting on his chest and his arms around me. ‘’what are you doing today?’’ I could feel his warm breath against my neck. ‘’nothing really, I’ve got another three weeks off.’’ ‘’o really?’’ ‘’mm yeah.’’ ‘’well, we could have some fun with that..’’

 Thirty  minutes later  I heard someone walking down the stairs and I put the stove a little lower. I was cooking eggs. ‘smells good’ Gary said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. ‘I hope it tastes good as well’ I said. ‘I’m sure it does.’ He answered as he walked to one of the seats at the dining table. After a few minutes I walked to him with two plates in my hands.
‘there you go. One egg with bacon and toast finished off with a glass of orange juice and homemade marmalade.’  I said in a really bored way just like room service people do. We looked each other in the eyes and burst out in laughter.

As we finished breakfast we cleaned up the kitchen and headed to the living room as me made ourselves comfortable on the sofa. Gary had his arm resting on my shoulder as I rested my head on his chest our hands holding each other. We talked about stuff for about an hour. His voice was so beautiful and calming I could easily fall asleep but I didn’t. I just listened to him talking about his pedals. ‘I love those pedals, when I have nothing to do I’m always in my studio working with my pedals. It’s like a little habit I have.’  He said. I just laughed, ‘you told me all about your pedals yesterday Gary’  ‘o did i? am I that boring?’ he asked. I looked into his sparkling eyes. God I loved him. I loved him? Did I really loved him? Yes I did, more and more each hour. It felt like I’ve known him for years. I’ve never felt so comfortable with someone.

 ‘what are you looking at?’ he asked. ‘oo just you, you are so beautiful’ I hold his face in my hands and kissed him softly on his warm lips. He murmured something I couldn’t understand.  I pulled away to ask what he said. ‘o nothing just that I loved you.’ He looked me in the eyes and started to smile. It was like the cutest smile I’ve ever seen. ‘Gary would you like…’ but I couldn’t finish my sentence because Gary kissed me again. His tongue slipped inside my mouth. I mirrored his actions. As he pulled away he was a little bit out of breath. I laughed at him. ‘I have to go for a few hours Eve.’ He said. ‘mm why?’ I asked kissing his cheek. ‘I have to go to the studio.  The boys  got a some ideas for the new album. I’m sorry I would like to stay here with you beautiful.’ I looked at him, I saw he really didn’t want to go.    ‘well I could come with you’ I said quickly when he stood up. ‘nahh,, I don’t think that’s a  good idea.  I will tell the boys something about you first before bringing you in to meet them’ he took my face in his warm hands and gave me a quick kiss before walking out. ‘I’ll be back at four I think.’ He shouted before closing the front door behind him.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten